Moody Bitch!!

I recently put a post about bitch being lame and since then seems like all ive done is tell her off for going hyper in the house, restrict her play outside on walks, barley walk her maybe 15-20 mins daily basically been a shit owner for her own good.

Anyway ive noticed shes been a real moody bitch with me lately because im always telling her off and god damn she disobedient!

Shes always gonna be my dog but she started to drift lately i can see it, only 2 more weeks on the lead and then we can start to really bond again!

Just goes to show how keeping the mutts satisfied can really pay dividends in all aspects of their lives.

Can you do some fun stuff with her - not circus tricks, but things she can learn to help her keep the bond with you, and use her brain ? I find dogs need to either run a lot, or use their brain a lot ( preferably both, but usually more one than other ) so if she can't move her feet as much due to injury etc, then keeping the brain occupied keeps them sane, and bonded. Finding things in the house, learning to sit, lay down, put head down, give paw etc can all help give her a *job* while she is waiting to work again, and stops you feeling like you do nothing but say no to her.

Can you do some fun stuff with her - not circus tricks, but things she can learn to help her keep the bond with you, and use her brain ? I find dogs need to either run a lot, or use their brain a lot ( preferably both, but usually more one than other ) so if she can't move her feet as much due to injury etc, then keeping the brain occupied keeps them sane, and bonded. Finding things in the house, learning to sit, lay down, put head down, give paw etc can all help give her a *job* while she is waiting to work again, and stops you feeling like you do nothing but say no to her.

she got plenty going on upstairs its hard to keep them occupied all the time.

she got plenty going on upstairs its hard to keep them occupied all the time.

It is indeed - I am lucky, mine is thick as pig shit, so I can ask him to find something, and he lays down for 8 hours to ponder this unfathomable question...