Pups First Meeting Below

My pal got a phone call off a landowner complying of a trouble Charlie that kept lingering around the chicken pens it had already took a fair few. He also had geese on eggs so he wanted shot of this brazen ASAP .We no the land well there's plenty of cover but not many earths. We had made a artificial close by a while back to see if would make it easyier to get the trouble makers so far we ant had owt at home but up to now no problems eather so a suggested trying all cover with dogs and gun to no avail had a look at the earths all looked dead. The dog half heartedly entered one but nothing this was the only terrier we had with us as my older bitch had come on use an a dint want her out an this dog ant seen a fox apart from dead ones at end of a dig an one in a trap so not much experience an been only 11 month old a won't shore weather a wanted him to find just yet. A said let's try that artificial one as soon as we got there the dog wanted in and there was no pulling him away there was no dought there was one home a said to my pal what you think. Let him have a go he said. I uncliped the lead away he went within second he made contact this young dog didn't make a noise the only thing we could here was banging and abit of cackling from his foe we left him five minutes or so a dug down only about a foot to a stone flag we had placed there [BANNED TEXT] we made this earth. we lifted the flag there he was locked hard on we separated them I dispatched the trouble maker an let him have a rag. I can't ask for more hopefully as his experience grows he will learn to slow down abit an pick his moment better but I was over the moon didn't step a foot wrong. I got back to the car an phone the guy that bred this pup (grunter123) he was as over moon as I was. Hopefully will get over to see him an he can see it go

• Like 6