Poor Child

Poor little mite, that pointless excuse of a dog would have lasted less than a second once I stamped on it's little rat skull !! The worse thing is people find it funny / amusing having the little rats with an attitude :wallbash:

http://mommabuzz.com/trending/parents-left-adorable-chihuahua-with-baby-and-what-happened-will-terrify-you/

• Like 1

We have 2 Chihuahuas. They're the same as any dogs - bring them up right, train them properly and, make sure that they know their place, then they're fine.

Yes, they can have strong personalities and be wilful but, that doesn't have to be a negative.

The problems start when idiots think it's cute to have a grumpy little dog or, when they treat the f**king things as if they were kids. I imagine the grandmother in the story used hers for company and treated it as a substitute child. People like that have no clue and shouldn't be allowed to keep anything other than a gold fish.

Ours are well aware of their place in the household. They know they're boundaries and they respond well to commands from all of us.

If that thing had attacked my daughter like that, I hate to think what I would have done. One things for sure - that dog would have been dead straight away.

I do hope the little 'un makes a full recovery - physically and mentally.

Edited by Jonjon79