Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

It's these Yorkshire lads and Scousers mate they were too busy nicking wheels to go to school.

They need to.Have you seen how quick you go through tyres with 12 bull crosses crammed in the back of a subaru.
  • Like 11

I'm two of the last four mate. And yes was getting at you. You can write well when you want to as you have just done. But trying to translate that other post was nigh on impossible . As for up North I'm a lot further up than you mate. And for Scoucers have some good scouce pals. atb.

I'm two of the last four mate. And yes was getting at you. You can write well when you want to as you have just done. But trying to translate that other post was nigh on impossible . Predicted text threw phone iam usein can't help that if I don't check leave it at that let's not spoil what's going on with this topic

This is a hunting site for the boys it's not a grammar site, I bet you boys taking the piss wouldn't say it face to face!!!

I was joking ffs ya touchy fuckers. I'm good mates with plenty Yorkshire lads and even a few dodgy Scousers ?? and yes I most definitely would say it to their faces

• Like 3