Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

Sire to my dog was a pie bred dog out of spike dame was Reece bred out of Bryn and Sally

is that the same spike who belonged to JG from Wigan ?
yes the same lad owned a very good terrier by the name of the duke
yes John was and still is a very very good terrier and lurcher man and dogs from duke and spike still at there job today. A little fella from North Wales had a outstanding dog out of spike called Evan that also produced a lot of good workers.

theres still some handy stuff bred from molly spike about infact i think theres a litter planned do you know duke if clod ever got used to line anything

Guest Snitch99

Wasnt slating reece stuff. No doubt the mans had a life of hounds. He will what is wheat an ehat is chaff.

I was sharging my personal experience i seen of dogs billy bred. But i know a lad in Manchester who had reece dog bred bitch that i heard was a special little bitch.

There a lad or to close to me, who has southern stuff and he aint baised stuff closely line bred.and they graft. Im from northwest i enjoy a good dog no matter who owns it.

Mud member on here had used to own red bullx half x dog 21inch tts. Am sure he wouldnt mind me mentioning

from no mad names no hype. And i can honestly say that dog shame most names in bull x world. The dogs a good an old age now. And remains unknown to the internet.

How it should be. Each person expectations of dogs are different. Same with anything. Enjoyed the read atb

ye,he was a good honest dog.atb mud

Best dog ive seen in fairness. And i seen major snakeheads over years. Owned a few shitheads also in past. Regards

got a red bitch here similar to the red bull Xs your on about,bit more fire too her tho.atb mud

Is she anything like ged? Doe you still speak to m.t st helens where ged came from?

10 month old first night out he shamed me snakehead if you remember correctly. Gutted ha. Atb

Sire to my dog was a pie bred dog out of spike dame was Reece bred out of Bryn and Sally

yes John was and still is a very very good terrier and lurcher man and dogs from duke and spike still at there job today. A little fella from North Wales had a outstanding dog out of spike called Evan that also produced a lot of good workers.

theres still some handy stuff bred from molly spike about infact i think theres a litter planned do you know duke if clod ever got used to line anything

Do you mean Clogg, John's 5/8ths out of Pye, if so, no he never was put to anything.

Do you mean Clogg, John's 5/8ths out of Pye, if so, no he never was put to anything.
yes that's right bosun was called clogg cause of his rough linty coat very odd for a bull cross I no. I remember j telling me that clogg went for his daughter once until spike seen this then knocked f**k out of him clogg was the much bigger dog as well

Yes mate, spoke to reece about him, told luke about him and he got him. Hes some fair animal... Doesn't like company of other dogs though

a no bin agresive with my coursein dog once but bin sound ever since bang on with bitches do you no what he's out of was told monty x Sally the last of the old reeces stuff he's bin bang on up to now take me longer to get him off stuff than it dos for him to get the job done
  • Like 1

Yes mate, spoke to reece about him, told luke about him and he got him. Hes some fair animal... Doesn't like company of other dogs though

a no bin agresive with my coursein dog once but bin sound ever since bang on with bitches do you no what he's out of was told monty x Sally the last of the old reeces stuff he's bin bang on up to now take me longer to get him off stuff than it dos for him to get the job done

Think he is out of monty, not sure of bitch, not sally though mate. Reece said he reminded him of Billy

Think he is out of monty, not sure of bitch, not sally though mate. Reece said he reminded him of Billy
if you can find out can you let me now it's for when and if I breed off him mate

mite of said a bitch out of Sally sallys name was mentioned