Reeces Billy Lines

Spike was a very hard dog seen pups out of that were very hard as well all the genuine pie bred dogs or bitches I've seen go have had no reverse gear at all

has with most stuff bobby depends how they were entered seen stuff very close given to much to soon jack sure spike went over the water on stud duties lined few decent bitches even his own dam ( otter ) who died in pup if i remember right so there must be stuff over there bred down from him

• Like 1

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

Spike was a very hard dog seen pups out of that were very hard as well all the genuine pie bred dogs or bitches I've seen go have had no reverse gear at all

has with most stuff bobby depends how they were entered seen stuff very close given to much to soon jack sure spike went over the water on stud duties lined few decent bitches even his own dam ( otter ) who died in pup if i remember right so there must be stuff over there bred down from him

Yup.... ;)

The ones I've had never had a reverse gear like I said entered proper wish I could get it back but that's life the only dog I no of that went over the water was dee spikes brother can't see jg letting it go over for stud always in in is kennels when I went round and never said it went over there ever

Guest Snitch99

There is still good pie stuff about. Theres a grandson of pie in wigan called trevour looks like pie did only with tale.

Think it was out pie bred bitch called flow.

They are all night dogs from 9pm till 6am.

Them wiganers lads put the shifts in i do know that...

What other dogs did otter produce atb

• Like 2
Guest Snitch99

I have seen a few pie dogs run now, bruce grandson i think was in my hands short period a long time ago. I rate them the lads that do still keep them are discreet and they do the job.

There is is couple litters one on floor one in pipe line tighly bred.

If lamping was still my forte and certain quarrys. Id of kennled this type.?

• Like 1

Seen a few reeces stuff go and happy how they worked on all quarry got a bitch out of monty to my bull grey collie grey bitch got dog direct reece bred and a dog pup 8 month out of him hes goin to be lump

I saw max work a few times. Not a typical type of reece's stuff. No as big but the times I see him work he did his job like any of reece's dogs. He was a nice type to be around you. Also see a dog called jet of reece's work. 3/4 grey 1/4 bull. Very handy but that was a long time ago.