Reeces Billy Lines

Not sure about that jeppi26 I've tried for nine month to try and get a contact number to buy a dog straight off him,but no luck so far atb John.

He lives on the next street over form me I can see if he's got any pups down??

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

i had a bitch out of billy the second litter reece ever bred himself in 2003 she could kill hares day and night and mastive was never mentioned as it has been said he didnt know the breeding if you want to find him he will be at highgate fur n feather sat morning

Iv been to The mans yard My self, I have dog pup out of Stan to my 1st cross bitch, he's a gent, he told me that billy was a first cross dog, no mastive, when he showed me pictures, Sally was 3/4 bull, montey was by billy, can't Rember what bitch, my cousin has a son of monty, before anyone sks I'm not giving his number out, and if you need to contact him you must know some one that knows some one, Stan, Bryn, monty, max would be by billy to all different bitches, atb with the dogs youv got out of the stuff, some are big some are small some slow some fast, some good some bad, just work them enjoy them, and you won't go far wrong!! Atb, did

• Like 7

I've got a dog here he's 3 year old was told he's out of monnty x Sally lad rang reece when I got him for the breeding of him reece is self said that's how how he's bred he said that's the last of my old breeding he's a lump of a dog what ever he catches he kills single handed been asked can reece use him as a stud if he needs him just hope it's what I've bin told breeding wise is true Al have to speak to the man his self met him a wile had is number but the misses washed me jeans with me phone in it but I am on to it to get his number

• Like 1

Monty was out of a halfx bitch I gave Reece. The bitch was called mink. I have monty's litter brother. They will be 9 yes old next week. Monty died 2-3 years ago. Billy was suppose to be a halfx.Reece didn't know his true breeding only speculation.

• Like 1
Guest Snitch99

I think stabba had reece related dogs, but am not so sure if stabba would run a mastiff cross. From what i what i know he liked a dog that could run abit.

Seen 2 dogs Billy bred dogs. Wasnt keen on them.

I heard along time ago spiderpig off here was asked to run his billy bred dogs and see how they faired up against southern dogs bull x. Punch bred.

It didn't happen......it would lf separated the bull x,s from the "nack" dogs atb

• Like 3

Snitch99. I think you'll find the original breeders of the 2 family's of bullx's you've mentioned knew nothing about this so called meet up. Third party's on both sides using the Internet to big other people's dogs up. As for one family being better than the other. Speak to the men in question about a recent breeding they ain't to far away.

• Like 2