Tartan Terrors...

If he's up same time,,,he will have to give me a bell,,and come over for some food,,I'm planning on making a big sea food paella,,,, provided I catch some sea food,,,otherwise it will just be a chicken paella ,,lol

ill let ya know when I am going up. Not sure exact days yet... If I am there same time and same area I will come over.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mario..Arrochar Alps,Scotland    

Had myself a few days up Scotland this week,the weather has been & still is AMAZING!! I took my pup Mario just to spend a bit of time with him without the other lurchers been around,obviously he w

Are you taking the elephants?!

Here's a few pics to start us off lol,these were from our slow wander up Ben Lomond,well I say slow I set off from the car park at 5.10am & reached the summit at 7.10am haha,took longer to come back down,my claim to fame is I WAS the 1st person in history to climb Ben Lomond on 9th May 2016 haha,no one can take that away from me!!

PSX_20160512_083201_zpsnsalelmg.jpg

PSX_20160512_083629_zpsbe1opshj.jpg

PSX_20160512_083828_zpsvfkjb328.jpg

Almost there!!!

PSX_20160509_072912_zpsxgpk06rn.jpg

PSX_20160512_084052_zpsxsc7eryw.jpg

PSX_20160512_083935_zps8myh6nyv.jpg

Bit breezy wasn't it Ruby lol

PSX_20160512_084154_zpsn1znop4m.jpg

PSX_20160512_084253_zpsntckuibl.jpg

Back down on the shores of Loch Lomond

PSX_20160512_083319_zps83ltgcav.jpg

Cooling off time for the dogs in Loch Lomond

PSX_20160509_195712_zpsrlw75d6w.jpg

Was a scorcher of a day down at ground level but the wind almost had you off your feet at the summit of Ben Lomond,I certainly didn't hang about up there lol

PSX_20160512_083456_zpsag9mcaey.jpg

• Like 6

Up the west coast mate,,gairlock,,poolewe,,Ullapool ,,,that area,,some stunning beaches,,wild camping fishing ect

great part of the west coast enjoy mate we campsite on Gairloch back of the pud good we site great fishing in that area all the we hill lochs mind skin so soft from Avon for the midges good luckn

Told the Mrs to order some,,,,does really work?

We used to go up there when I was a nipper,,and I remember using somthing called autan,,,I think it's called,,this was 70-80,, but I still used to get bit

• Like 1

Up the west coast mate,,gairlock,,poolewe,,Ullapool ,,,that area,,some stunning beaches,,wild camping fishing ect

great part of the west coast enjoy mate we campsite on Gairloch back of the pud good we site great fishing in that area all the we hill lochs mind skin so soft from Avon for the midges good luckn

We used to go up there when I was a nipper,,and I remember using somthing called autan,,,I think it's called,,this was 70-80,, but I still used to get bit

Grab a few hand fulls of bog mertle that works a treat for midges imo.

• Like 1

As we headed to bed on Monday night the view across Loch Long & up to "The Cobbler" were impressive,the Cobbler is the mountain with the devil like horns showing just right of centre of the pic,this was where we headed at 5am the following morning..

PSX_20160512_125435_zpsacxnohda.jpg

PSX_20160512_124921_zpsxwx3h7am.jpg

PSX_20160512_125321_zpsvof2giuf.jpg

PSX_20160512_131400_zps8nk9egkd.jpg

PSX_20160512_131025_zpspcdnrubt.jpg

Mario in the Narnain Boulder's enroute to "the Cobbler"

PSX_20160512_131241_zpse8acrvnd.jpg

PSX_20160512_124427_zpsduwlhod8.jpg

Up close & personal with the Cobbler

PSX_20160512_131122_zpsjbeuw2et.jpg

View down onto Loch Long on our way back down

PSX_20160512_124529_zpsiqopwpoa.jpg

And a couple of chaps I spotted on my way back to our camping position later that day..

PSX_20160512_124314_zpse8d7s88a.jpg

PSX_20160511_171528_zpsnmpcp8tx.jpg

PSX_20160512_130651_zpsjlrh53fe.jpg

• Like 5

cracking pic Fuji that pom gets about atb :thumbs:

Cheers buddy,yeah she ain't had a bad life I don't think,she's almost ten now but she's as fit as a fiddle just yet,will run/hunt all day every day & where I go she goes lol..people laugh at me for keeping her but I'm thick skinned I can take all the laughing & joking thrown at me lol..she's seen a lot in fairness,without her my lurchers would of caught far less,she's tracked through huge forests & on open mountains & taken me straight to game what the lurcher has caught,dealt with but then returned back to me.I'd have another like her in a heartbeat,she's a yapping b*****d in the house/garden if dogs or people pass but I can live with that,one things for sure I will miss her when she's gone lol

• Like 7

you really do get about abit mate! fair play to you its easy enough to sit here and be jealous of your exploits but at the end of the day its you who is putting the miles in, both on foot and on the motor!

one things for sure I bet your car has some serious mileage on it!

pup looks well mate, what do you feed him just out of interest?

atb

Sorry about slow reply,he just gets fed exactly the same as the rest mate & that includes the Pom..Gain 28,Pasta & Raw Meat with a chunk of lard thrown on top,on a weekend I miss the raw meat & give them that dry meat just soaked for a change, they do OK on it I think?

Good photos, The Pom is fantastic in my eyes, Romeo, will fill your freezer with heavy stuff that is for sure,

Cheers Ian,pup surprised me mate,he's had his gnashers into a few odds & sods the elder dogs have caught when he's been present but on his own I've not presented him the opportunity of a rabbit yet lol BUT when he clocked "them" he was off like shit off a shovel haha .. He will be handy enough hopefully buddy

vick works for the migies.its in the menthol

• Like 1

you really do get about abit mate! fair play to you its easy enough to sit here and be jealous of your exploits but at the end of the day its you who is putting the miles in, both on foot and on the motor!

one things for sure I bet your car has some serious mileage on it!

pup looks well mate, what do you feed him just out of interest?

atb

Sorry about slow reply,he just gets fed exactly the same as the rest mate & that includes the Pom..Gain 28,Pasta & Raw Meat with a chunk of lard thrown on top,on a weekend I miss the raw meat & give them that dry meat just soaked for a change, they do OK on it I think?

They look spot on mate! I f***ing love that pom! will she actually hunt? I bet she has to be the fittest toy breed in the country!!

• Like 2