Whats Your Dream Team (Pack)??

A good strong, fast, ruthless yet biddable/clever'ish lurcher & a digging dog that will bush to the runner as well, breeds not really important for me we've just got to be opportunistic and have a crack.

So basically I need to get rid of both my dogs and start again :laugh:

Atb

Mick

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id get rid of em all and have a easy life lol

If you know of an animal that can bush, course, lamp, and stays till dug to let me use it on one my bitches

My little pack is all I need my blue bitch and big hound X bull grey and my pup coming on think she's gone be a fearless bitch when older can't wait !!

Posted Images

A lurcher x lurcher bred from the right stuff will do most things , so I wouldn't need a pack of dogs ... Just a lurcher and a wee bushing type

I've got what I need for cover a terrier and cocker and two lurchers with a pup comin at the end of June to replace the older of the two for this will be the old girls last season I gave up looking for a colliehound hopefully in 4/5 year I'll find one to replace my colliehound x bullhound.

I've got what I need for cover a terrier and cocker and two lurchers with a pup comin at the end of June to replace the older of the two for this will be the old girls last season I gave up looking for a colliehound hopefully in 4/5 year I'll find one to replace my colliehound x bullhound.

they are thin on the ground mate. What u bringing in June

The thought of owning any sort of 'pack' makes me feel quite ill.... :bad:

. Same here what Eva happened ta single types a suppose like those that keep em rocking horse shit.having if one runs with others there be numbers made up if this rocks Ya boat

If you know of an animal that can bush, course, lamp, and stays till dug to let me use it on one my bitches ;)

• Like 3