Chicken Carcass/backs South Wales

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had 80kg off him,sound as a pound,nice and fresh just bagged it all up into daily portions and in the freezer,highly recommend it lads-thanks for the heads up men.atb dc

I had some chicken off Martin today, at £2.50 a box it's cheap but best of all its fresh.

Good deal and nice and fresh thanks martyn

Exactly what I feed my dogs with up here in the north east. Dogs love it. I use a supplement called keepers mix with it. I pay £7 for 16kg/ 17kg minced and £5 for the same weight in carcasses so that's a good price your getting it for.

Is this all you feed your dogs mate?

I met him j33 services m4 mate.im not sure if he travels out with it.

It wouldn't harm offering him some petrol money if he will travel a bit.its well worth it.

ok no worries don't mind having to go pick it up just curious that's all
Did you ring him mate.

I met him j33 services m4 mate.im not sure if he travels out with it.

It wouldn't harm offering him some petrol money if he will travel a bit.its well worth it.

ok no worries don't mind having to go pick it up just curious that's all
Did you ring him mate.
no he mailed me on here mate I got full freezer at the moment so give him q bell in week or two now
  • Like 1

Exactly what I feed my dogs with up here in the north east. Dogs love it. I use a supplement called keepers mix with it. I pay £7 for 16kg/ 17kg minced and £5 for the same weight in carcasses so that's a good price your getting it for.

Is this all you feed your dogs mate
No mate but at times its a large part of there diet.

I also feed stuff I get handy like lamb breast, rabbit and other game offcuts as well as veg and rice from time to time. Also mainly summer time I add a little dry food.

Atb ?

I also feed stuff I get handy like lamb breast, rabbit and other game offcuts as well as veg and rice from time to time. Also mainly summer time I add a little dry food.

Atb ?

Yeah I feed a lot of chicken carcus, might try this keepers mix, sounds pretty good.

Atb?

Atb

Yeah I feed a lot of chicken carcus, might try this keepers mix, sounds pretty good.

Atb

To tell the truth I first started using it when feeding more meat than I used too I noticed dogs wanting to eat a lot grass. £20 tub goes a long long way you get a good 6 month out of it.

I would recommend it. Atb.

• Like 1