Chicken Carcass/backs South Wales

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had 80kg off him,sound as a pound,nice and fresh just bagged it all up into daily portions and in the freezer,highly recommend it lads-thanks for the heads up men.atb dc

I had some chicken off Martin today, at £2.50 a box it's cheap but best of all its fresh.

Good deal and nice and fresh thanks martyn

Does anybody know anywhere in ireland that sells chicken carcasses or backs.

yer man does dundalk n lifford.
is that dundalk race track pat when does he be there and have you any idea of prices or what hes selling or have you a name and number for him cheers. Edited by jiggy

i picked up 18 boxes today .couldnt be fresher .and great quality dogs love it .large boxes with approx twenty to twenty five pound in weight .for two and half quid a box fantastic value .you wont get better anywhere in wales for the money

i picked up 18 boxes today .couldnt be fresher .and great quality dogs love it .large boxes with approx twenty to twenty five pound in weight .for two and half quid a box fantastic value .you wont get better anywhere in wales for the money

To right Brookie It is spot on for the money.for the price I don't think it could be bought any where.

• Like 1