Hw100 Biathlon Style Cocking Lever.

I can't remember where I first saw these - it was on one of the forums. I thought it seemed a good idea but, didn't really think any more about it.

I popped round a mates place a few nights ago and, he had one on his rifle. I had a quick go and ended up really liking it. I ordered this on Sunday night and it arrived this morning.

It's 3d printed. It feels lightweight but strong. It is a snug fit on the lever - the instructions say that this is by design and that the grub is just there to make sure that it's solid. It does advise against over tightening the screw as you could strip the plastic threads.

It cost me £32.50 from a seller on eBay - search for 'HW100 biathlon lever' for more info.

It has a nonslip finish.

I like it. It feels well made and, I think it'll be very easy to use in the dark. However, I do wonder how it'll fare over the coming months.

I'm looking forward to giving it its first road test tomorrow night.

post-102688-0-16824900-1462904427_thumb.jpg

So what does it do different :hmm:

It's purpose was for faster loading.

Archie. I still pull one off over your avatar. Another level of thinking mate...

Where did you get it from? :D

So what does it do different :hmm:

It's purpose was for faster loading.

Archie. I still pull one off over your avatar. Another level of thinking mate...

Where did you get it from? :D

You know the rules Rez, ......... suprised you asked. :laugh:

• Like 1

I tried it out last night and, it works well.

I forgot it was on there at first so, I went straight to the lever. Once I got used to it, it seemed quite an easy, natural action - just lift your hand slightly and pull back from the middle of the stock.

I only fired 9 shots last night but, the lever didnt move at all.

It is a lot of money for what is essentially a little bit of plastic but, I think it'll be very useful when wearing gloves.