Cast Iron Stomach? No.

My pup thinks he can eat anything, but today is the second time this year he's been at the vets because he ate something dodgy. Probably the sheep shit, badger shit and fox shit he's so keen on. :laugh:

He was really out of sorts, not eating and lying in the hallway all morning.

Vet checked everything on him and gave him a couple of jabs. He is already looking a bit perkier. My wife's a bit of a worrier, but it does make you feel better when a professional has had a look.

Oh..and 37.9kg. :icon_eek:

he young dog , they do pick up all sorts crap in fields , be careful what they might sprayed in the fields . my young dog Buck still fecking chewing is kennel, he get beef bones etc plenty of exercise, he 4 in august so not young pup. you prob find your young dog will change a bit once the season starts,and he hunting game . Buck 40 kg so there both big prats lol

• Like 1

Bloody hell big dogs !! Iv never weighted or measured my dogs really it doesn't interest me aslong as they run and catch ! But when I got them chipped the other day my old girl was 27kgs and she's a lump !

Bloody hell big dogs !! Iv never weighted or measured my dogs really it doesn't interest me aslong as they run and catch ! But when I got them chipped the other day my old girl was 27kgs and she's a lump !

same here really, i only check them out once a year, when they get worm tabs and jab booster, i think you can tell with your eye just looking at them , if there under or over weight :yes: , most put bit on now (summer) then august get bike out for a month, and ready to start lamping sep :thumbs:

ditto mate mine come in at between 60-70lb and ive never thought of them as small

My pup thinks he can eat anything, but today is the second time this year he's been at the vets because he ate something dodgy. Probably the sheep shit, badger shit and fox shit he's so keen on. :laugh:

He was really out of sorts, not eating and lying in the hallway all morning.

Vet checked everything on him and gave him a couple of jabs. He is already looking a bit perkier. My wife's a bit of a worrier, but it does make you feel better when a professional has had a look.

Oh..and 37.9kg. :icon_eek:

I know the feeling my terrier will eat anything, some of the crap (or not crap) that has come out of his arse is worrying you never know when his/my luck is going to run out!

same here really, i only check them out once a year, when they get worm tabs and jab booster, i think you can tell with your eye just looking at them , if there under or over weight :yes: , most put bit on now (summer) then august get bike out for a month, and ready to start lamping sep :thumbs:
Mine stay fit all year round I enjoy walking a lot not just hunting the only thing they don't do is lamp otherwise it's normal for me !

My old girl is done now mind she nearly killed herself a few times this season and she's 9/10 so she's down the house snoring as I type this

Mine stay fit all year round I enjoy walking a lot not just hunting the only thing they don't do is lamp otherwise it's normal for me !

My old girl is done now mind she nearly killed herself a few times this season and she's 9/10 so she's down the house snoring as I type this

she done you proud, i liked her when i seen her, a good old bitch :thumbs:

a 40kg pup, that'll end up a very big dog - over 100lbs in old money

He's just on 11 months now, so hopefully not much growing left. :thumbs:

No he'll just fill out

big dogs can take up to 2 years, before they reach full maturity , Buck was over 2 year old :yes:

I remember I was about 9yr old over the field with the massive phsycotic attitude problem terrier I had.he was straining to have a shit. I walked over to him to see what was up.he had about 10" of carpet thread hanging get out his arse lol.i stood on it and he ran away and 8 to 10ft of single carpet string came out of his arse and every 2"was a grey bobble on the line lol.

• Like 1

I had a lab years ago and it was straining and I could see something sparkling from its backside I went over and pulled a 3 foot piece of tinsel out its arse. I swear it would have caught a hare given fair law the speed it took off. It went like a fecking rocket.

Edited by Allan P
  • Like 2