• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !   ........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF. At the front, like some giant red and white Statto s

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a v

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,   oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

Posted Images

Some folk just don't like facts

That's a fact :)

Especially the two WH plastics

South London boy Wilfy

And The Fluffster

Facts Tomo

Facts.

I probably shouldn't tell you this because you,ll probably use it against him ,,but gnashed wasn't born in the east end either ,,he is originally from kings Lynn and only moved to London aged seven ,,fact

You two take this just far too serous man, ffs I'm starting to think maybe yous should just meet if that close and yous can't let things go! That is if yous ain't grown up and mature enough to just leave it or block each other on here, pair a fukin girls

• Like 1

Listen max your mouth is running away here.

If I was you I would feckin button it son.

Your asking to be chased into the north sea by a gang of hairy arsed pitmen . Edited by Astanley
  • Like 2

I must admit I just think it's funny Newcastle sacking alardyce 08 only for him to keep Sunderland up,can't see him staying at Sunderland but he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Edited by downsview

Max if I call you a c**t, then yes give it back to me.

But when you start on about benefits and brains,then it aint feckin on son.

You can call me whatever you like.

But DO NOT take the piss out of my health issues.