I have an old but still useable gloria stainless steel 5 litre compression spayer. Has always worked well, last year changed the hose due to a leak.

BUT, they are very expensive and unless you are spaying alot and regulary, would look at the lower budget garden sprayers for £20-£30 which are designed for insecticide use, but will not be so robust, so careful transport and storage will be required

Atb

Edited by shropshire mole
  • Like 1

For internal work

Use both B&G 5 litre with constant pressure valve and a no drip extendaband lance, and a gloria 5 litre.

The B&G is great for consistency, I like that the hose comes out of the top of the unit, pressure regulator doesnt always seem to work. Like the multi spray brass hose tip

The Gloria is much easier and faster to pump, always spray more with the gloria - need to order a smaller sized tip than the one that comes

standard it - but not got round to it. Not as keen on hose out of bottom - feel it reduces your stretch - like the inclusion of a filter for filling.

Either o,r they are both good for indoor work

• Like 1

I would try 1env they have mesto sprayers from budget 38.00 to top of range 160.00 I've got cheep one for farm work and top model for catering domestic jobs if you have account you can get 20 percent discount if you ask don't take no for answer were them down. Contact no 01702525202

• Like 1

Gloria 5 litre sprayer stainless steal is the most cost effective.

I have had mine 14 years now and with regular servicing it has never let me down and has been excellent.

It is so simple to totally reseal clean filters and do routine maintenance.

Ever part is readily available through killgerm with drawings in their catalogue.

Fit the variable regulator which ensures you are spraying at the correct pressure.

Crack and crevice nozzel is also available.

The usage this sprayer has given outways the investment it has paid for itself 100 of times over.

You get what you pay for and buying a cheaper model which will need replacing on a regular basis is penny wise pounds foulish.

Band G are reliable but servicing/stripping and putting back together the trigger arrangement is more complicated and has to be done to a set procedure.

I have an old but still useable gloria stainless steel 5 litre compression spayer. Has always worked well, last year changed the hose due to a leak.

BUT, they are very expensive and unless you are spaying alot and regulary, would look at the lower budget garden sprayers for £20-£30 which are designed for insecticide use, but will not be so robust, so careful transport and storage will be required

Atb

Indeed, I run a Gloria and two different Garden Centre sprays, they all have a role!

:thumbs:

The Internet decided you were talking shite

not the first time neither , but it seams most replies to this post agree ....

looks like my fat fingers held too many keys down ...

• Like 1