Khan Vs Alvares

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading some replies on here really lets you know how the average man in the streets values have been diminished........there used to be a certain glory in challenging a greater opponent in any walk o

It's ok saying he's got no chin,,,,but that was one hell of a shot,,his feet were planted and he got it hard on the jaw,,,it would have sparked anybody

If your in a competitive sport ,I always think you should aim for the stars ,if you don't strive to go beyond your capabilities you will never know how good you are ,those that succede never have the

Posted Images

Khan will give Alverez a boxing lesson , technically Khan is a more technically accomplished fighter with his speed and the additional 8 lb weight it will be who uses the ring best.

I'll be amazed if your statement is true. I'm sorry but I'm not giving him any credit for this fight. It's a win/win for him. He's scared to fight brook or Garcia so if he loses against canelo( which he will) then he's earned loads of money and can then afford to get beat again before he retires

• Like 1

Ok so I'm just an armchair boxing fan so hear me out , kahns lost 3 fights in his career yeah ? I've just watched five mins of Kahn taking shots and watched the Madeina fight of him taking good hits .so half the fights I've just watched on the clips he must of gone on to win so why on here is a person who gets knocked down and gets up and wins a hero and ones got a glass jaw . Basicly what your saying is if you get ko you got a glass jaw

• Like 1

Khan will give Alverez a boxing lesson , technically Khan is a more technically accomplished fighter with his speed and the additional 8 lb weight it will be who uses the ring best.

I'll be amazed if your statement is true. I'm sorry but I'm not giving him any credit for this fight. It's a win/win for him. He's scared to fight brook or Garcia so if he loses against canelo( which he will) then he's earned loads of money and can then afford to get beat again before he retires

:laugh::laugh::laugh: scared to fight Brook