Hw 100 Discussion

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have two of them ,one in .22 and the other .177 , IMO probably the best all round PCP out there out of the box . Two mags , silencer , regulated , nice stocks , best mag and loading system , nice w

Well all i can say is   your mad , sick in the head, got a screw loose ,   IF YOU DONT BUY ONE in any cal   and thats from some one that hated them with a passion   until i got one   atvbmac

I love my HW100 and everything said above is right I reckon, mind you I am a twat. One little thing that no-one's mentioned is that the safety catch works only when you've got a round up the spout. T

Posted Images

Have two of them ,one in .22 and the other .177 , IMO probably the best all round PCP out there out of the box .

Two mags , silencer , regulated , nice stocks , best mag and loading system , nice weight in the K model and very well made

• Like 5

I can't really say any more than the other lads have said already.

I am also a fellow Twat of this said parish and have owned some nice springers and pcp's prior to the hw100t but in my humble and incredibly biased opinion you need to rush out and buy one in whatever flavour and stock combination you fancy first thing in the morning and then worry about everything else later on......just in case!!!

Firstly I would like you thank all you lads for your honest and formal opinions, secondly you all have 100% conviced me to purchase one ?? can't wait to handle the beastly Hw and put a few pellets through it !?. Cheers aswell lads for welcoming me to this forum still fairly new but thanks a lot for the guidance ?

• Like 1

Firstly I would like you thank all you lads for your honest and formal opinions, secondly you all have 100% conviced me to purchase one can't wait to handle the beastly Hw and put a few pellets through it !. Cheers aswell lads for welcoming me to this forum still fairly new but thanks a lot for the guidance

Get a photo put up on here when you pick it up.....first thing tomorrow pal.

Well Mitch

Your telling the truth for once , lol

But your right again ! But then you allways are ; your knowledge astounds me

Atb

:yes::yes::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

David wipe that brown mark off your nose :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I love my HW100 and everything said above is right I reckon, mind you I am a twat.

One little thing that no-one's mentioned is that the safety catch works only when you've got a round up the spout. This is a God-send for me because of the times in the field when you wonder "Have I cocked it?". Instead of pulling the trigger to find out you just try the safety catch, if it doesn't move it isn't cocked, if it does, it is.

Chris

• Like 2

Have two of them ,one in .22 and the other .177 , IMO probably the best all round PCP out there out of the box .

Two mags , silencer , regulated , nice stocks , best mag and loading system , nice weight in the K model and very well made

Ahhh hemmm

SO HAVE I :laugh:

well one is little hunters but they both live at mine and i do have the use of both

one in 177 and 1 in 22 BOTH SPORTERS :tongue2:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: