Hw 100 Discussion

I've heard a lot about this rifle and its gets a lot of of positive right ups on the Internet and plus between you gents, just curious to know why it's so popular amongst shooters and what is it you lads personally love about it

Reason for this post is I'm in 2 minds weather to buy one come summer ?

Cheers fellers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have two of them ,one in .22 and the other .177 , IMO probably the best all round PCP out there out of the box . Two mags , silencer , regulated , nice stocks , best mag and loading system , nice w

Well all i can say is   your mad , sick in the head, got a screw loose ,   IF YOU DONT BUY ONE in any cal   and thats from some one that hated them with a passion   until i got one   atvbmac

I love my HW100 and everything said above is right I reckon, mind you I am a twat. One little thing that no-one's mentioned is that the safety catch works only when you've got a round up the spout. T

Posted Images

There are some very experienced HW100 owners on here who will I am sure be able to enlighten you more than I can BUT all I can say is that, like you, I heard so many good things about these rifles, I decided to exchange my gun for one of these.................the best thing I ever did,

These guns just feel right for me, will outshoot me, and when this old fool does it right, produce one hole groups all day long. Try one if you have not already done so.

Phil

Well all i can say is

your mad , sick in the head, got a screw loose ,

IF YOU DONT BUY ONE in any cal

and thats from some one that hated them with a passion

until i got one

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

I've chopped and changed a few nice rifles over the last year - Airwolf, S510, Matador, Ultra and some others.

In my opinion, the HW100kt with adjustable laminate stock beats them all hands down.

It's a good looking rifle and, in it's carbine form, it handles very nicely however I shoot.

It has a weight and feel that gives a reassuring impression of being solidly built.

The magazine system is well designed and easy to use. It's also impossible to doubleload. The mag its self is a solid piece with no moving parts to go wrong.

The trigger is very good - even I managed to easily adjust it to how I like it.

It's very consistent and accurate. Mine does have a favourite pellet but, I haven't found it to be pellet fussy at all. It'll shoot a lot of things accurately up to 30yrds.

The adjustable cheek piece and butt pad have enabled me to get an excellent fit.

While using it, it has all the clunks and clicks in all the right places.

For me, it's a definite keeper. I have full confidence in it and, I always look forward to taking it out.

My advice would have to be - Try a few of the different versions and get the one that suits you best. I honestly don't think you'll regret it.

Great wood, lovely to hold, 14 shot magazine, not bolt action, way more accurate than my 1417 Anschutz, shoots pellet-on-pellet @ 35 yards! Looks the part, does the job (extremely well!)

Should have got a CZ452! :laugh::thumbs:

post-10759-0-50659600-1462538933_thumb.jpg

Can't remember for sure now if it was 50 or 60 yards...think it may have been 50!

Yep

I've got the 100s , and the 100ks , both in 177 , and I must agree with the lads , a great pice of kit , that won't let you down

And you will have the honor of joining the twat club ! And if your wondering what the fec I'm on about , it's a group of lads on hear that own 100 , and we're all twats , so go get one ram , you won't be sorry , and as far as cal is concerned as said befor it don't matter , get what ever your happy with , but imo 177 suites me best

Atb

Dave

• Like 1

Great wood, lovely to hold, 14 shot magazine, not bolt action, way more accurate than my 1417 Anschutz, shoots pellet-on-pellet @ 35 yards! Looks the part, does the job (extremely well!)

Should have got a CZ452! :laugh::thumbs:

attachicon.gifAmmo&Targets 015b.jpg

Can't remember for sure now if it was 50 or 60 yards...think it may have been 50!

3, I say 3 rounds? Is that a test? :whistling: My Anschutz can consistently hit the bull at my shooting club and that's smaller than a 5p! I was talking about a mm or so out whereas the HW100 is pellet on pellet . :toast: Were you just grouping or trying for the `cross`? :angel: Let's see 50 rounds as a test! :hmm:

you will have the honor of joining the twat club ! And if your wondering what the fec I'm on about , it's a group of lads on hear that own 100 , and we're all twats

Someone should make t-shirts :D

• Like 1

Must admit it's the best looking pcp I've came across ? I really need to get down to my local shop and get a feel of one , they don't half look the business realy lovely finish on the stock !! All this talk makes me want one ever more I would to a part of this "twat club "?

• Like 2