Rather than finding a gullible friend, I have found that a strobe light for checking timing works well.

They have a live that you hold on the fence and an earth that you push into the ground.

All of us running older cars will have one of these and you other folk may have one at the back of the garage.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You lot are making me smile like fck. The other night, 2 mates helped me remove one of my fence panels to let me into the paddock, where, hopefully ,we'd shoot the red stink inking thing that took all my chickens. AGAIN. On my way across to see the next land owner I came across the electric fence. Well truth be told, and there's 2 guys on this forum to confirm it, I held on to the Fcking thing and it chucked me a good couple of feet up the field. The twat had it on mains. Geeze don't that give you a buzz.

Socks.nyou are such a liar. That thing felled me and I ain't no midget pal. The lads laughed their bollocks off.

I wasn't talking about one that's wired to the mains I was on about the run of the mill battery powered ones .....

Socks.nyou are such a liar. That thing felled me and I ain't no midget pal. The lads laughed their bollocks off.

I wasn't talking about one that's wired to the mains I was on about the run of the mill battery powered ones .....
even them feckers can give a good kick

I watch my dog pee on it and count how many laps he does round the field after !

had a black lab years back that did that ! fek me he did squeal :laugh::laugh::laugh: "

got a gwp who checked the fowl pens on wednesday with his nose he squealed an orl :laugh::laugh: ,hes still quiet :whistling:

You lot are making me smile like fck. The other night, 2 mates helped me remove one of my fence panels to let me into the paddock, where, hopefully ,we'd shoot the red stink inking thing that took all my chickens. AGAIN. On my way across to see the next land owner I came across the electric fence. Well truth be told, and there's 2 guys on this forum to confirm it, I held on to the Fcking thing and it chucked me a good couple of feet up the field. The twat had it on mains. Geeze don't that give you a buzz.

Done that years ago on a chicken fence checked me right back never been shocked like it before