Thl So Called Experts .....

I love these threads where people are falling out and offering to take it offline etc. I think they are the best topics on thl, has anyone ever met up and sorted it face to face and what was the outcome?

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.
look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link..
deontay wilder.txtok that didnt work somebody else might be able to put up link its 5mins 04 seconds long.

you have got to admire the fact that the troll turned up ....the troll didnt turn up deontay called to the gym where the troll sparred hes a boxer too.

Edited by jiggy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

I love these threads where people are falling out and offering to take it offline etc. I think they are the best topics on thl, has anyone ever met up and sorted it face to face and what was the outcome?

Have they fck, in the history of the Internet nobody has ever met up off line to sort something out.
look up utube video deontay wilder heavyweight champ gets revenge on internet troll who abused is wife and disabled child online for years. Deontay calls to the guys gym and beats him up. I dont know how to upload link..
deontay wilder.txt
ok that didnt work somebody else might be able to put up link its 5mins 04 seconds long.

you have got to admire the fact that the troll turned up

....the troll didnt turn up deontay called to the gym where the troll sparred hes a boxer too.

oh I did't realise that the guy has serious mental issues

Here's one for the rabbit experts....

If a rabbit farts in Max's mouth and it tastes minty.. will W katchum hear it?

If it's anything to do with max you'll never hear the end of it ?

• Like 1

He still claiming he's the champ even when he got his ass whooped... Must be a THL member :laugh:
Trash talking as he runs out the door, classic!
he called him racial names on internet for years calling him out and made disparaging comments about his wife and his daughter who suffers from spinabifida. Who can blame him for going offline lol.
  • Like 1

Gnash is it true you havnt bought toilet roll since youve become a member on here :tongue2:

Some of us are not quite as naive as others ;)

In my experience and from what ive seen of life these groupie types....or sycophants i believe they are officially called.....is all a smokescreen to conceal a persons weakness.....almost a case of trying to be your friend because they are too afraid to be your enemy......but people who are equally as bad and equally concealing weakness are these people who desperately try to be your enemy and punch above their weight without ever throwing a punch.....trying to build a reputation by chipping away at yours.... its an age old tactic look at the fighter Shannon Briggs making a living doing it at the moment.........no real threat to the people he,s confronting just a lot of noise to get noticed in front of a big audience.........personally i find them sorts just as sickly as the arse lickers.......normal people sit somewhere in the middle comfortable enough in their own skin that they dont need to go to either extreme.

The best post on this topic was what Stan wrote back on page 5 i think it was......but then i suppose it could be said im a sycophant of his :D

• Like 1