Thl So Called Experts .....

Dotty you complete cnut............. I'm not a dwarf :laugh:

I prefer to think of myself as in the "I couldn't give a fuuck about THL in my real life" clique. I have far too many real things going on to worry about here when I'm offline..... unless of course someone is taking it offline with me ?

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is it that this site attracts so many self professed experts ... I can't understand the logic of some people that clearly know nothing about a subject but prattle on and argue with folk that are c

You get know alls everywhere in life, it's just one of those things so of course they are going to pop up on here...   ....but on the whole I think thl has a group of people with so a knowledge in s

Safest thing on here,..or indeed,..anywhere in the real world,.is to only comment on what you know..It never pays to try and be, something or someone, that you're not,..it always ends in tears

Posted Images

Dotty you complete cnut............. I'm not a dwarf :laugh:

I prefer to think of myself as in the "I couldn't give a fuuck about THL in my real life" clique. I have far too many real things going on to worry about here when I'm offline..... unless of course someone is taking it offline with me

Little person then

I prefer the term tripod ;)

• Like 1

Ain't you two got work to do lol

I have people that do my work for me :-) .......

They run the company for you?

No they do the menial work whilst I Lord it over them and sit on here all day lol .........

No they do the menial work whilst I Lord it over them and sit on here all day lol .........

Tbh I'm supposed to be working too :laugh:

That's the life I'm aiming for...

I think there is folk on here who just like to disagree with things even more so when it's someone they don't get along with too much, max and gnash both seem to do that a lot and could be the reason they clash so much, more so when it comes to boxing or football. Gnash and a couple others seem to know so much about boxing where as max I get the feeling you just seem to repeat things you have heard or seen else where sorry if I'm wrong bud. Max obviously knows a great deal about greyhounds and that comes through on here when you read his posts. Football can be pure blind passion where no matter what your always going to defend and never be negative about the team you love, let's just remember lads this is only the Internet and a bit of banter

Hasn't every greyhound tip max ever give on here been beaten like a black step child?

And I reckon gnash could dispute shite was stinking and Peter le pooch and fluffy would back him up and max would argue lol

Beaten like a black step child actually made me laugh out loud!

• Like 4

Gnash and a couple others seem to know so much about boxing where as max I get the feeling you just seem to repeat things you have heard or seen else where sorry if I'm wrong bud. Max obviously knows a great deal about greyhounds and that comes through on here when you read his posts.

I would guarentee i have more experience with greyhounds/sporting dogs than Max has with boxing/fighting.

Yet Max can be seen giving opinions on 99% of boxing topics........do you see me giving opinions on greyhound topics ?.......no.

Stirring wonkas choco river?

LMFAO .........

• Like 1

LMFAO .........

The pair of you can suck the back of my balls :laugh:

• Like 2

So now you have to have stepped in the ring to have a opinion on boxing ffs lol

Never said that max. Your'e making things up to suit.

I said it's clear to see when someone has never stepped in the ring and they are talking about setting shots up with jabs, using power or fighting out of shape etc.

I watch lots of greyhound racing on telly, I've even been to a few tracks and had a flutter. But I wouldn't dream of getting in a debate with greyhound men having never walked the walk.

• Like 1

I can visualise THL summer bbq.

Gnasher.will be working the gate with numerous folk ko around the panel fence who turned up pissed.

Socks.woukd be walking around the edge of the field looking for rabbit damage and writing a quote out for the job.

Katchum. He will be asking everyone with a dog how much they payed or was it gifted.

Gaz.would be taking pics all day of dogs.ready for a mega dog pic post.

Cushty.would be in cushtys boxing corner.with his fury replica boxing gown on.arguing that fury is the best.

Max.would be arguing with anyone looking for an argument.

I would carry on but got the school run.

• Like 8