I have used one of the eBay seller who also has an on-line shop as well but have found his thera gold bands and tubes set don't last. The most recent band not even lasting 25 shot before the band start to perish(it looked like it had been shot with a shotgun. Gamekeeper John has so very good band sets but his customer service is not up to the same standards as I have heard a lot of complains on the slingshot forums. Just want to find someone who turn out reliable bands that reasonable priced .

I have used one of the eBay seller who also has an on-line shop as well but have found his thera gold bands and tubes set don't last. The most recent band not even lasting 25 shot before the band start to perish(it looked like it had been shot with a shotgun. Gamekeeper John has so very good band sets but his customer service is not up to the same standards as I have heard a lot of complains on the slingshot forums. Just want to find someone who turn out reliable bands that reasonable priced .

what are you after mate do you just want the bands and ties or are you after the bands attached to a pouch? Let me know and I will get you sorted
  • Like 1

That the shop I have used but didn't want to name them. I have had quite a few bands and tubing of them and they simply don't last.I only shoot 9.5 or 12 mm steel so bands don't have a hard time. The only band I got off them which hasn't perished has been thera band black and it is a really smooth band to uses(30 mm wide)☺

the best thing to do is get some leather ,tube and strong cord ( i use bcy,inc. crossbow serving works well but some very heavy fishing braid or thin para cord ect will work) . Or get some theraband gold , a roller cutter and a cuttung board for it . You can make your own if you start shooting a lot to get accurate you will get through a lot of bands . if your using flat bands you must have no sharp edges on your catapult . all the information is on you tube