Karma Baby,,,,,,

http://www.sickchirpse.com/one-of-the-brothers-who-filmed-themselves-beating-up-a-dog-just-had-the-shit-kicked-out-of-him/

A few weeks back there was a video doing the rounds of a pair of brothers from Redcar, Teesside who filmed themselves repeatedly throwing their pet bulldog Baby down the stairs, slamming her on the ground and kicking her in the head.

FEATURED IMAGE VIA

We didn’t share the video and I never brought myself to watch it. 2 girls 1 cup? Fine. 25-year-old blackheads getting popped? Fine. Faces of Death? Fine. Dogs getting tortured? No thanks.

Incredibly, 22-year-old Andrew Frankish and his brother 19-year-old Daniel were spared jail over the footage, and instead were banned from keeping animals for life and had their 21 week sentences suspended for 2 years and a tagged curfew for 6 months. That’s it. Even though the dog had to be put down following the attack.

Nearly half a million people signed a petition urging authorities to give a more adequate punishment, but nothing was done.

dogabuse.jpg

IMAGE VIA

It seemed like these two c**ts were going to get away with it, but apparently some semblance of justice has been done after one of the bros had the shit kicked out of him by a dog-loving vigilante this week.

The little prick called police after the assault begging for protection.

Police said:

A 36-year-old man was arrested following a call from occupants of a house in Redcar just after 11.05pm on Sunday, April 3.

The man was interviewed and subsequently released with no further police action.

People may have the best of intentions, but they could put themselves at risk and they can also disrupt police or RSPCA investigations.

We would advise people not to carry out their own inquiries, but to contact the authorities and raise their concerns so they can be investigated thoroughly and in the safest possible way.

Meanwhile, on Saturday a plane with a banner reading ‘Jail the Frankish Brothers’ was flown over Riverside Stadium in nearby Middlesbrough:

frankish.jpg

IMAGE VIA

Well I love the fact the assailant got released without further action, because even the arresting officers probably loved the fact he battered this kid. The fact remains though that all these two savages have to do is behave themselves for 2 years and they’ll have got away with essentially murdering that dog. No idea what the judge was thinking; maybe he/she doesn’t like dogs either? Just a totally unacceptable outcome whichever way you look at it. I’ve got a good feeling these two are in for more vigilante ass-kickings in the future though, so that’s good.

I’d say now’s a good time to go hug your dog… but apparently they don’t like that. Sigh.

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the thing, most of us aren't Neanderthals - When we hunt, we look for the quickest, cleanest shot possible. We use what prey we can to ensure that as little as possible is wasted. We have respe

well being (un-emotional ) or naive , these 2 pieces of scum needed or need physical punishment given to them why, not because revenge , but to show people who do these type of things, that if you

and i hope they get a few more beatings, and when they get over that....a few more, despicable people,

this place has gone totally insane!! people are advocating doing worse to human beings that have been done to the animals by obviously video selected material...

ill treating any animal is wrong... looking to stomp on human beings who are obviously lacking in mental mentality is not human... no wonder they look at the hunting world as NEANDERTHALS!!

• Like 1

this place has gone totally insane!! people are advocating doing worse to human beings that have been done to the animals by obviously video selected material...

ill treating any animal is wrong... looking to stomp on human beings who are obviously lacking in mental mentality is not human... no wonder they look at the hunting world as NEANDERTHALS!!

or they just could be evil nasty fuckers ,cause if they were mentally inhibited I reckon they wouldnt be out on the streets now without state intervention,and since theres been none of that ,its taken they are quiet aware of their actions so.......f**k UM.....i DONT WANT THEM 2 DEADI dont even advocate people queuing up to batter the sick fucks,but they brought it on themselves,,,as I put the heading KARMA BABY.....what goes round alwys comes round,thats my belief.....

• Like 3

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/vile-thug-who-brutally-beat-autistic-boy

heres another piece of shit needs serious talking to

Vile thug who brutally beat and mugged Autistic boy Thursday 28th April 2016
CRIME DESKBy Patrick O'Connell
Jay O'Sullivan
THIS is the thug quizzed by Gardaí over the sickening mugging of an autistic man which left his victim with two black eyes and a broken nose.

Convicted thief Jay O’Sullivan, of Ballybrack, Dublin, is believed to have broken down in tears while being interviewed by gardaí, pleading he didn’t know his victim was autistic.

The 29-year-old was arrested on Wednesday alongside a woman in her late teens and taken to Bray Garda Station.

I wouldnt be shedding tears for this tram either

That's the thing, most of us aren't Neanderthals - When we hunt, we look for the quickest, cleanest shot possible. We use what prey we can to ensure that as little as possible is wasted. We have respect for what we hunt.

We also carry out conservation - We clear what diseased animals we can to protect the rest (Mixy Rabbits). We reduce the numbers of some invasive species (Grey Squirrels) to give native species a chance. We have as little impact on the ground as possible by, for example, using natural hides.

Believe it or not, none of us do what we do because we hate the animals we hunt

Personally, my problem with these 2 nasty little b*****ds is that they took an animal that showed them unconditional love and trust and, effectively tortured it to death.

There was no retaliation from the dog - it just waited for them to finnish.

The enjoyment that those 2 lads got from what they did makes them subhuman.

My dog is asleep next to me right now. She doesn't ask for much but, she gives a lot. They really are mans best friend.

I'm glad that prick got a beating and, I hope him and his mate get a few more in the future. They're both horrible little scum bags that deserve it.

• Like 5

They didn't just beat the dog, they tortured it. They wanted to hear it squeal.

I'd like to hear both of them squeal. I'd never tire of it.