The Clown Is Covering His Arse

I like him tbh, says what he thinks and dare I say what other people think but haven't got the balls to say it. Can be funny though sometimes and flip out over nothing and say things at the wrong time. When he feels threatened or embarrassed he can't conduct himself properly, nothing new though.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i pushed the play button and it said 47.00 mins, so i thought........stuff that............lifes to short

So would my sister but i wouldnt describe her as having fighting heart thats just having a fearless nature....fighting heart is what the kid Blackwell showed the other week where you are getting consi

What a complete wankstain Tyson fury is ... I hope vlad smashes ten bells of shit out of him ........

Posted Images

Lads Tyson a young heavyweight champ, he's full of himself an he should be, he's done good, he cocky funny an a bit roudy, would you not be, he's a bit OTT, so what no ones perfect, dry your eyes we all have faults so stop pretending your all perfect, he's brutally honest, an its showbiz entertainment, get over it.

• Like 1

On the other hand aj seems to be humble an polite, but he dealt drugs apparently, nobody's perfect, all you pussys shouting this boys a bum an that boys a bum, Tyson fought no one, journeyman, aj hasn't been tested blah blah, have any of your the balls to fight them, no, so your opinion means shit, just jealousy, so stop letting on you know something behind a keyboard, again nobody's perfect, its showbiz come on fury an aj.

• Like 1

On the other hand aj seems to be humble an polite, but he dealt drugs apparently, nobody's perfect, all you pussys shouting this boys a bum an that boys a bum, Tyson fought no one, journeyman, aj hasn't been tested blah blah, have any of your the balls to fight them, no, so your opinion means shit, just jealousy, so stop letting on you know something behind a keyboard, again nobody's perfect, its showbiz come on fury an aj.

You can have the c**t if you like.

You can have the c**t if you like.

I'll cheer for both pal

Still not answered the question Max what makes you think he has a fighters heart ..?....Every fighter that gets to any kind of level in combat sports has to have heart ....but you keep saying he has a fighters heart nothing I have seen has shown me he has im just curious what makes you say that

• Like 1

Whats the point having a forum then to discuss stuff if we cant have opinions ...it would be very quiet on here if we listened to you

I hate to admit it but I do find fury quite funny... Maybe he should do the comedy circuit when he goes state side.. He more entertaining than charisma free wvlad that's for sure.. Best of luck to him it's only show business :thumbs:

I found it really funny. I was pissing myself laughing when Fury did his Vlad impression.

It's just show business. We haven't someone this interesting in boxing for a long time.

You're right mate,I wonder how many people calling these world champion fighters and their world class opponents bums and losers have ever had the bollocks to even give any sort of fighting a go,let alone achieved anything in that area.

I doubt any have.

You're right mate,I wonder how many people calling these world champion fighters and their world class opponents bums and losers have ever had the bollocks to even give any sort of fighting a go,let alone achieved anything in that area.

I doubt any have.

Your right neems, everyone has an opinion, but it makes me laugh when boys slag the fighters heart skill etc when they've done f**k all the pussys, just jealous.