Phil Craven Lancaster?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it wasnt the maddest of his ideas, he even put a letter/advert in the earth dog running dog offering his services of curing  sheep aggressive dogs. in short, you would take your sheep worrier to him,

Phil Lancaster passed away with cancer approximately 10 years ago. We lived on the same street in Haywards heath as him (Vale road) to say he was strange is about off to be fair. He was a gem of a man

Always makes me laugh when people say they were set up.If you dont say or do illegal or just plain f**king stupid stuff in front of complete strangers just to stroke your own ego you cant be set up.Al

Posted Images

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Youd probably be alright if you gaffer taped their mouths shut and put boxing gloves on them so they couldnt scratch eachother 

it wasnt the maddest of his ideas, he even put a letter/advert in the earth dog running dog offering his services of curing  sheep aggressive dogs. in short, you would take your sheep worrier to him, he would dress his bull terrier in a sheep skin, you let your problem hound have a go at worrying the "sheep" and it gets the shock of its life! i kid you not....?

Yokel

• Haha 18
11 hours ago, YOKEL said:

it wasnt the maddest of his ideas, he even put a letter/advert in the earth dog running dog offering his services of curing  sheep aggressive dogs. in short, you would take your sheep worrier to him, he would dress his bull terrier in a sheep skin, you let your problem hound have a go at worrying the "sheep" and it gets the shock of its life! i kid you not....?

Yokel

Dont dare call him strange though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 17/04/2021 at 17:59, YOKEL said:

tinder.jpg

Again,not to speak badly of someone if they've passed..... but if ever there was an example of a man who didnt really understand what the trait of gameness was really all about then that is the perfect picture......for f****n crying out loud !!!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

He sounds like a legend to me... 

Mind you the barmaid in our local once described us as "you cnuts are what last of the summer wine would be like if compo and cleggy did acid" 

What a fecking accurate description ?

• Haha 2
On 18/04/2021 at 20:42, YOKEL said:

Yokel

Oh f**k off like 

• Haha 1