Sign in to follow this  
maxhardcore

Hillsbrough

My last word on it ...

Ouw

Outside the ground ....there were no filtration systems leading up to the ground this allowed thousands of fans to become packed into a walled in enclosure at the turn styles ,there was no drunken misbehaviour ,there was no hoards of ticket less fans

Should he of opened the gates ?

If he hadn't I wouldn't be here now ,there would definitely have been fatalities outside.

Once he made that decision there should of been a couple of bobbies at the tunnel entrance that led to the central pens to point people to the side pens ,he admitted he saw the middle pens were over full,...

To save time I will presume everyone is aware of the series of mistakes that followed ,the lack of leadership from police and ambulance that cost lives

So ..everyone is human ,mistakes were made ,lessons learned ,experience was gained , maybe even a demotion or two ?

Every one can grieve for their loss ,and try to get on with their lives

That's when the SYP decided they weren't going to be blamed ,with the collusion of the gutter press ,the help of establishment and government officials ,they pointed the finger at the fans ,they made up the most outrageous lies that was blindly repeated all around the world and its obvious that this lie is still being spouted today.

The whole campaign has been about getting at the truth ,nothing to do with a "blame culture " or vengeance on people who are now pensioners but the truth .

Nobody wants to give up 28 years of their life ,fighting corrupt police and successive corrupt governments ,a hostile press ,and public opinion that continually told them to "get on with it " but they refused to let their friends and families be labelled drunken hooligans ,they overcome one obstacle after another that a bent establishment put in their way ,

No winners ?...of course there are no winners ,

Losers ?...96 families that went through hell to get the truth

I didnt realise you was at the game Stan....as you know i have a few mates who are Liverpool fans but neither were at the game i find it interesting listening to them talk about different stories of the day and theirs are all second hand i would enjoy listening to your views over a pint and a pie not in a ghoulish way of course just the horses mouth kind of thing.......i always remember meeting a couple of scouse lads in Belgium at Euro 2000 we got chatting in detail about it and one of them just folded like a pack of cards right there in front of strangers it really hit home to me just how deep it all was......and still is.

• Like 5

Hard to get your point over here without looking / accused of being wrong , what I've seen & read over the yrs and with this weeks verdict I think I'm right in saying they opened the 1st gate as people where beginning to get into trouble through crushing . . Them people then entered the ground where the numbers then created the crushing in the pens , there was no gates in the pens for those at the front to be let onto the pitch , how many fans that area took was obviously exceeded so there surely must of been people in that part of the ground who shouldn't of been there so why where they there ? The police obviously made mistakes leading up to the time people started dying which surely in itself isn't a crime , there crime started hrs days weeks Mths & yrs after people died with there lies , encouraging people to change statements so there 100% guilty of that but manslaughter I genuinely don't see how they've actually created that crime . . What by thinking about the initial crush & doing what they believed was the right decision releasing the pressure on those at the front ? And I am baffled not 1 person has said there was too many people in the area where people died & why where they there . . Did they sell too many tickets for that area ?? Please don't accuse me of being a horrible batsard havin no feelings ect these are genuine questions on a tragedy that does / should affect everyone badly with the loss of those who died that day .

Can't remember all figures off the top of my head, but the forest fans had something around double to 2 thirds more turnstiles for their fans to enter the game than Liverpool fans. Suppose a quick search on the net will provide you with them figures.

I hope Wilf has just been watching BBC2 the gobshite may learn to not try and be a clever c**t and comment on things he's knows fuckall about in future....

No, I didn't.....and do you know why?.......because I didn't know any of the poor victims or their families.......if someone on this thread did, then you have my sympathy for your loss.........if you didn't ?........then f**k off and find your own cause to battle and stop hanging on the coat tails of a tragic event ! ;)

Over and out !

No, I didn't.....and do you know why?.......because I didn't know any of the poor victims or their families.......if someone on this thread did, then you have my sympathy for your loss.........if you didn't ?........then f**k off and find your own cause to battle and stop hanging on the coat tails of a tragic event ! ;)

Over and out !

you f**k off and find another thread to voice your bullshit

Over and out !

You come across as a real sound chap Wilf but i think you,ve got this completely wrong......we,ve followed our club round for years it could easily of been me or you that makes it all our cause.

Edited by gnasher16

This is my last post on the subject, I stopped replying a couple of pages back.

Then a few people started cunting me off something rotten......still I kept quiet.

Then last night, again I was brought into it with someone cunting me off.

All this "you better not come to Liverpool" and all that old bollocks........do me a favour !

I know Astanley said he has been a fire fighter and he was there at the match so that lad has seen a few bits, he was respectful enough to me even though he didn't agree just like yourself Gnasher.

I don't know how many of the other chopsy fuckers have ever had to mop someone brains of the floor but I have so nobody needs to tell me what a scene of carnage looks like........I don't come on crying about it every 5 minutes.

I have give my opinion pages back and then I said right, that's it I'm done......well I am done so will the chopsy fuckers kindly f**k off, cry about it to themselves and leave me out.......don't worry about me, if all you can worry about after watching 2 hours of something really tragic is me then you probably dont have much of a close involvement to the original events or people.......if you do and you still only worry about me and my opinions.......well, I dont know what to say that wouldn't be very rude!

I'm not a heartless f****r, I just believe somethings only belong to those they effect directly.

I hope that clears things

• Like 1

A wise man once said "a lie can travel around the world while the truth is still putting its pants on "

At risk of being called a bore ,I will always try to get people to understand whyit is a whole community /city thing .

• Like 6

Then a few people started cunting me off something rotten......still I kept quiet.

All this "you better not come to Liverpool" and all that old bollocks........do me a favour !

I know Astanley said he has been a fire fighter and he was there at the match so that lad has seen a few bits, he was respectful enough to me even though he didn't agree just like yourself Gnasher.

I don't know how many of the other chopsy fuckers have ever had to mop someone brains of the floor but I have so nobody needs to tell me what a scene of carnage looks like........I don't come on crying about it every 5 minutes.

I have give my opinion pages back and then I said right, that's it I'm done......well I am done so will the chopsy fuckers kindly f**k off, cry about it to themselves and leave me out.......don't worry about me, if all you can worry about after watching 2 hours of something really tragic is me then you probably dont have much of a close involvement to the original events or people.......if you do and you still only worry about me and my opinions.......well, I dont know what to say that wouldn't be very rude!

I'm not a heartless f****r, I just believe somethings only belong to those they effect directly.

well, I dont know what to say that wouldn't be very rude!

Say nothing at all then, because you ain't got a clue who is affected. You are hitting peoples raw nerves with what you have said. No wonder people are telling you better not come to Liverpool (good advice btw), calling people chopsy f*ckers and cry about it to themselves. That's what the whole of Liverpool, families and supporters have done for 27 years then get cleared of EVERYTHING. So keep off any posts that have that Hillsborough tragedy in them and keep your opinions to yourself, you must get a sick buzz out of it.

well, I dont know what to say that wouldn't be very rude!

Say nothing at all then, because you ain't got a clue who is affected. You are hitting peoples raw nerves with what you have said. No wonder people are telling you better not come to Liverpool (good advice btw), calling people chopsy f*ckers and cry about it to themselves. That's what the whole of Liverpool, families and supporters have done for 27 years then get cleared of EVERYTHING. So keep off any posts that have that Hillsborough tragedy in them and keep your opinions to yourself, you must get a sick buzz out of it.

Edited by All-terrain

See a Police officer and everyone assumes he/she knows it all. They expect the "Police" to be superhuman, untouchable, and can solve every problem, like a murder on the TV within 60mins.

Start from the very first chapter. It's called "Planning And Working With Other Agencies"

This was a complete failure of planning. Simple as that.

It was a failing of planning without a doubt but it was what happened after that was total bollox

• Like 1