Tbt Tuning Kit

Hi guys, bought a TBT tuning kit for a hw80k as the gun was second hand and had broken spring. Only thing is the spring is far too long. Does anyone know what the length the standard spring should be in a hw80k .177 or will the TBT one need cutting down.

Thanks

TbT kits are literally superb. Had one my old faithful pro sports. For the cash man, there is nothing better. I had to call the man actually when I got my first one. Made it a walk in the park from what was a simple problem.

HW80k + TbT internals. Say no more. Keep us informed.

Thanks for the replies guys, I have contacted him but no reply as of yet. I have looked on tw chambers and see they list two mainsprings one of which is 27 coils and 230mm oal, but I have got the larger one which is 33 coils and 280mm oal. I'm guessing this is where my problem lies. Hopefully hear back soon!

Thanks for the replies guys, I have contacted him but no reply as of yet. I have looked on tw chambers and see they list two mainsprings one of which is 27 coils and 230mm oal, but I have got the larger one which is 33 coils and 280mm oal. I'm guessing this is where my problem lies. Hopefully hear back soon!

Him and his Mrs are traveling today, he will contact you.

I wonder if I've been a bit unlucky with the tbt stuff, but I've had two kits now, one was oversized, the other was loose, a bit disappointing IMO opinion.

Vizlauk has had two and put them both in the bin lol

V,mach all the way once sorted there mint :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2