Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

fury n hearn at it on facebook,

fury,aj stole my belt,

hearn,come fight then n get it back.lol

have to agree with the other post about inactivity 1 n 2 fights a year.

13083324_1199154470096636_1239266943970406228_n.jpglol
notice he doesn't say he'll fight him?

No he said he isn't worried about the belt as it beans nothing to him it will be Eddie not risking aj with fury

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not on the dole moron, you think because I had a days fishing im on the dole. When you work for a real company not laying 4mm on tarmac on grannies drives you get paid holiday

I do like the quick turnrpund from last fight cant be doing with these 12 month between each fight merchents, I get the impression joshua would fight everyweek if theyd let him

4 posts in and its already gone T.O.L ffs give your heads a shake lads

fury,aj stole my belt,

No he said he isn't worried about the belt as it beans nothing to him it will be Eddie not risking aj with fury

If it means nothing to him,,,why bitch about it....and start a thread on Twitter or whatever it was,,,saying he had been robed of the belt ...

Now befor you start on me,,,,I like fury,,and I know most of his bollox,,,is just a big wind up,,,and to put bums on seats....but that little conversation on Twitter with Hearn ,,made him look a c**t....and everybody can see it but you,,,and because he didn't answer makes him look like he's dodging A,J

• Like 3

fury,aj stole my belt,

If it means nothing to him,,,why bitch about it....and start a thread on Twitter or whatever it was,,,saying he had been robed of the belt ...

Now befor you start on me,,,,I like fury,,and I know most of his bollox,,,is just a big wind up,,,and to put bums on seats....but that little conversation on Twitter with Hearn ,,made him look a c**t....and everybody can see it but you,,,and because he didn't answer makes him look like he's dodging A,J

There you go you said it tomoCan't it's just to big the hype up for a future fight make it sound like a real grudge that's all Eddie Hearn will call it some cheesy name like grudge war or something Edited by CushtyJook

fury,aj stole my belt,

There you go you said it tomoCan't it's just to big the hype up for a future fight make it sound like a real grudge that's all Eddie Hearn will call it some cheesy name like grudge war or something

Yeh you could be right,,,just trying to hype it up,,yeh I get that,,,however,,not answering Hearn when he said lets get it on,,,

fury,aj stole my belt,

There you go you said it tomoCan't it's just to big the hype up for a future fight make it sound like a real grudge that's all Eddie Hearn will call it some cheesy name like grudge war or something
Yeh you could be right,,,just trying to hype it up,,yeh I get that,,,however,,not answering Hearn when he said lets get it on,,,
He did answer in sure I think Eddie Hearn won't let aj fight fury this year hell beat breazele in under three rounds and then they will go for smithy Ppv stinker against another easy option the grudge between fury and aj will go on for along time and when the times right and the money's right they will get it on don't get me wrong it will be a massive fight we will all look forward to Seing Edited by CushtyJook

Give this a watch boys

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFein7yBX4

Breazele v kassi who Hughie fury is fighting next it's only highlights but you can find the full fight on YouTube kassi clearly beats him most people are saying breazele won't last one round with aj be Intreating to see how Hughie fury deals with kassi also

Give this a watch boys

Breazele v kassi who Hughie fury is fighting next it's only highlights but you can find the full fight on YouTube kassi clearly beats him most people are saying breazele won't last one round with aj be Intreating to see how Hughie fury deals with kassi also

I don't think any of them are much good. Only scanned that fight but I reckon I've seen better scraps at EBF level.

Give this a watch boys

I don't think any of them are much good. Only scanned that fight but I reckon I've seen better scraps at EBF level.

It was going to be an easy first defence for aj as that's almost expected unless your Charles Martin coming to cash out for your first defence lol

Give this a watch boys

It was going to be an easy first defence for aj as that's almost expected unless your Charles Martin coming to cash out for your first defence lol

I wouldn't expect Hughie to struggle with the other one either.

Give this a watch boys

I wouldn't expect Hughie to struggle with the other one either.

I haven't seen much of kassi either apparently he's pretty tough tho

I think aj should be fighting some one who is going to take him to later rounds at this point in his career ,he is going to blow breazeale out within three rounds without a doubt and it would not surprise me if he did it in the first ,whats he going to learn from fights like this and why has Hughie fury never been mentioned to fight aj , I would like to see that fight

• Like 1

I think aj should be fighting some one who is going to take him to later rounds at this point in his career ,he is going to blow breazeale out within three rounds without a doubt and it would not surprise me if he did it in the first ,whats he going to learn from fights like this and why has Hughie fury never been mentioned to fight aj , I would like to see that fight

What's he going to learn from getting dragged into later rounds? He's a fighter the aim is to go in and get your man out of there asap. Yes be fit and prepared to carry your trade to the later rounds if necessary but don't go looking for it.

well he needs to fight someone who is going to test him and brazeales definitely not that man ,he is just going to walk through him

What's he going to learn from getting dragged into later rounds? He's a fighter the aim is to go in and get your man out of there asap. Yes be fit and prepared to carry your trade to the later rounds if necessary but don't go looking for it.

A lot of fighters at elite level will take him into the later rounds it's a 12 round sport the only reason he's been blowing them out early as they are half hearted bin men but no better than deontay wilder or most heavyweights previous opponents