Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not on the dole moron, you think because I had a days fishing im on the dole. When you work for a real company not laying 4mm on tarmac on grannies drives you get paid holiday

I do like the quick turnrpund from last fight cant be doing with these 12 month between each fight merchents, I get the impression joshua would fight everyweek if theyd let him

4 posts in and its already gone T.O.L ffs give your heads a shake lads

Im not on the dole moron, you think because I had a days fishing im on the dole. When you work for a real company not laying 4mm on tarmac on grannies drives you get paid holiday

Your a dole dosser it's how you got so fat you do a bit of fishing toddle over to kfc then ya write articles for the countrymans before finneshing at greggs

• Like 1

I think breazeale looks a bit stiff, robotic at times and a little cumbersome. He also tends to leave himself wide open.

I can't see Joshua letting him go past 3 and wouldn't be surprised if he got him out of there sooner. But it's another fight and more experience for Joshua which he needs plenty of at the moment.

• Like 1

Saw Breazeal fight Mansour a while back...Mansour well into his 40's and about a foot shorter...put Brezeal on his arse...was well ahead til he pulled out with a cracked jaw?...Joshua should have him out nearly as quick as he did Martin...every new Champ allowed an easy first defense i suppose...but of the names being thrown around would of preferred to seen him in with Steiverne...dont think i will bother watching this