Browning 17 Hmr T-Bolt

Took the new Browning T-Bolt 17 HMR out for the first time today. After just 20 or so shots the group was tight @ 120 yards. The rain came down before I set up the 150 yard targets, but i'm well pleased with the results so far. The triggers sweet and the T-Bolt ultra fast! Just need the cantilever scope mount to turn up for the correct eye relief. Today quick test came out at about 1 1/8" groups, this was without a decent rest for the gun and my first time using the HMR. All-in-all a pleasing day!

post-99089-0-09834600-1461605847.jpg

post-99089-0-29968500-1461605883.jpg

post-99089-0-56878400-1461606294.jpg

• Like 4

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say the t bolt has a sweet trigger. My mate bought a 22lr t bolt and the trigger is awful. He's even fitted an extra trigger to double the leverage on it. There are petitions on the web trying to get the aftermarket trigger boys to come up with an answer to no avail. Let's hope browning have come to their senses and fitted a better trigger on the newer rifles like yours seems to have.

Andy

I like the trigger on mine and a mate tried it out who's got a CZ with a trigger kit on it and he prefers my T-bolt, there is a home fix which looks fairly painless to fix the non adjusting adjusting screw that does of course void the warranty plus is a trigger prototype in development from Jard, they made one, testing it and now tinkering with a second.

Loving mine, only problem I found is finding the time to get out and shoot it enough.