It's not hard at all getting kc papers . Your need your pet passport . Record of rabies jab . evidence on shipping over her i.e. Boarding pass etc . And export papers from breeder .

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what your saying Lee . But this is not a working terrier . If you've been given a working terrier of people who have been given the parents grandparents etc . Then you was to sell them then you

This site is getting worse for all the keyboard warriors just coming on moaning about peoples posts and prices on dogs they sell, its getting that everytime you look at someones post in the for sale s

That all well and good and as I said £850 for a pup is ok if that's what you want. I understand your commitment to the breed (if a little obsessive ) ​and the need to get some of your money back. What

i go out with a lad who hunts a few teckels , bassets & crossbreds, hes just retired his main finder pure teckel 8'1/2 yrs his main digging dog is pure teckel all fox , no papers he gets out what he puts into them , i would rate them highly i wouldnt care bout papers ,if i was goin for a pup would have to see parents doing a bit .

• Like 1

This site is getting worse for all the keyboard warriors just coming on moaning about peoples posts and prices on dogs they sell, its getting that everytime you look at someones post in the for sale section you have other people coming on trying to cause argumants or slag peoples prices. Shawly it upto the owner of dog what they want to charge and if someone is willing to pay that they will and if they not then it doesnt sell simple as!.

Post on an open forum and you invite people to post their opinion.As this is a "hunting" forum?,you will find lads that find it shocking to advertise pups at those ridiculous prices and be as shocked that people try to justify said prices.Ill warrant the folk who wish to own such an expensive critter will be more interested in the commercial side of its future than any working one.Many a breeder of a working lurcher or terrier will,at times,go to great expense to breed a decent working mutt without ever considering recovering their outlay,that would also seem obscene to some,especially as better hunting options are more readily sourced at working prices,imo.

• Like 1

stick to your terriers then and wind your neck in!! As I said I've not forced any one to buy one and all sold now! A working dachshund/Teckle with kc papers and imported blood sell for this price! So why the f**k would I sell it for any less??? Not in it for the money trust me on that one. But not going to give them away when that's what they cost!! None of you would. Also the amount of shit that comes up on here and gets past from pillar to post for free to good home is out of order. So if you don't want one just don't buy it!! If you think I'm the kind of person that thinks he's going to sell dogs to make a living you obviously have never met me.

• Like 4

Morton, not everyone who keeps them are in it for the £. There are a few lads who breed and work them between themselves.

No doubt and they have my utmost regard,its the folk who see dollar before function that are any working terrier types ruination.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about what idiots say anyone who genuinely wants a proper one will know what it takes to get one over here etc .

Really?? :hmm:

You can pick up a good pup out of dogs working all manner of game for around 200euros. Passsport etc around 100euros and flights with vueling who let you have the dog under your feet will be around 100euros.

That's a pup back in your house in blighty for less than 400 quid ;)

Pay my flights and I'll fetch the pup to ya :laugh:;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

stick to your terriers then and wind your neck in!! As I said I've not forced any one to buy one and all sold now! A working dachshund/Teckle with kc papers and imported blood sell for this price! So why the f**k would I sell it for any less??? Not in it for the money trust me on that one. But not going to give them away when that's what they cost!! None of you would. Also the amount of shit that comes up on here and gets past from pillar to post for free to good home is out of order. So if you don't want one just don't buy it!! If you think I'm the kind of person that thinks he's going to sell dogs to make a living you obviously have never met me.

I totally agree that a gifted mutt as more chance of being passed about and endures a treacherous existence,does that equate that all pups then are sold at obscene rates so as the owner recoups some of their outlay and there is a better chance of obtaining a better and more permanent home for our breeding endeavours,NO.If wishing to recoup expenses incurred in importing,stud fee,s,feeding,veterinary bills etc.etc. ever comes into the production of a line of working terriers then the vast majority of working terrier owners and breeders are doing it all wrong.Thankfully genuine folk charge genuine prices,if they charge at all and take the cost out of their own pocket and not a mug with a fistful of folding.Id prefer your bank balance to mine though mucker.

phaa! It's not a terrier and it costs £800 if you don't want it you really don't have to take one. Sorry if it came across that way. Some dogs cost more than others same as most things. If you can't understand that then I'm fighting a loosing battle quote name="morton" post="4212301" timestamp="1462216825"]

I totally agree that a gifted mutt as more chance of being passed about and endures a treacherous existence,does that equate that all pups then are sold at obscene rates so as the owner recoups some of their outlay and there is a better chance of obtaining a better and more permanent home for our breeding endeavours,NO.If wishing to recoup expenses incurred in importing,stud fee,s,feeding,veterinary bills etc.etc. ever comes into the production of a line of working terriers then the vast majority of working terrier owners and breeders are doing it all wrong.Thankfully genuine folk charge genuine prices,if they charge at all and take the cost out of their own pocket and not a mug with a fistful of folding.Id prefer your bank balance to mine though mucker.

I wouldn't worry about what idiots say anyone who genuinely wants a proper one will know what it takes to get one over here etc .

Really?? :hmm:

You can pick up a good pup out of dogs working all manner of game for around 200euros. Passsport etc around 100euros and flights with vueling who let you have the dog under your feet will be around 100euros.

That's a pup back in your house in blighty for less than 400 quid ;)

Pay my flights and I'll fetch the pup to ya :laugh:;)

So your saying you can pick up a drahthaar or teckel for 200 quid with papers . Fly them over here with there passport rabies jabs export papers all done for another 200 . So 400 in total . Do it then and I'll have two .

Don't know about drahthaar but a teckle yep 250 at the most my mate was saying the other day.

Papers wise; not sure if they would stand up to the kennel club's amazingly high standards but I'm sure a small donation would help iron that out ;)

Besides... why the hell would you want to register with the KC unless you were thinking about the future dollar a litter will bring? :blink:

• Like 1

Another thing is what the monkies are you talking about export papers??? It's a dog not livestock :blink: all it needs is passport, evidence of rabies/parvo etc and worming signed off by a vet 24 hours before travel.

• Like 1

You need export papers to register it in this country . And any decent teckel or drahthaar that's been tested over there and put through the trials will have German paper work saying that it's done them . Also saying had all health checks and meet the standards . The kennel clubs not worth the paper it's wrote on but as for me with the drahthaar you have to kc or you can't do the trials and test over here .