Rothchilds Family

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might all laugh and put your tin foil hats on...But you should read a little further before you do...........David Icke could tell you a thing or two about them, and before you laugh at him - He w

Every path leads to the Rothchilds

They are an immensely wealthy family with a lot of power who allegedly own almost every Central Bank in the World.As already mentioned in with all the other Worlds powerful families in organisations l

Posted Images

My cousin has read a bit about them.but it's to much for me to take in it seems like the conspiracy thing going on.could spend a lifetime reading all that type of stuff.

And where would it get you reading a that stuff . might as well do something more productive with your time
It won't get you far mate to be fair.a bit like the 9/11 conspiracy fans.

Some seem obsessed with it.each to there own I suppose.

It is always good to know what is going on, no need to get too carried away with it all though. As they say most people have blinkers on. If you are happy with your blinkers then crack on but i personally want to see, preferably from an elevated viewpoint with as much magnification as i can get!
  • Like 1

My cousin has read a bit about them.but it's to much for me to take in it seems like the conspiracy thing going on.could spend a lifetime reading all that type of stuff.

And where would it get you reading a that stuff . might as well do something more productive with your time

It is always good to know what is going on, no need to get too carried away with it all though. As they say most people have blinkers on. If you are happy with your blinkers then crack on but i personally want to see, preferably from an elevated viewpoint with as much magnification as i can get!
To be honest I've read a few pages about them.but while reading I'm constantly thinking to many things etc.is it true.is it lies. What about this or that.Like I said it's not for me.

To be honest I've read a few pages about them.but while reading I'm constantly thinking to many things etc.is it true.is it lies. What about this or that.Like I said it's not for me.
my point is , if they control the world and everything in it . If they are that all powerful , then how can you trust anything online or any source of information you read . Surely they are just double bluffing everyone

You might all laugh and put your tin foil hats on...But you should read a little further before you do...........David Icke could tell you a thing or two about them, and before you laugh at him - He was calling out Jimmy Saville and the rest of them LONG before he was dead....

Even a stopped clock's right twice a day.

• Like 2

my point is , if they control the world and everything in it . If they are that all powerful , then how can you trust anything online or any source of information you read . Surely they are just double bluffing everyone
You cannot totally trust anything online or read but you can form an educated opinion and sometimes things are verified via political decisions, media propaganda, banking practices, declarations of war, etc, etc of course that is only if you can be bothered. Edited to add they are not ALL powerful and never will be. Edited by Silversnake

They are an immensely wealthy family with a lot of power who allegedly own almost every Central Bank in the World.As already mentioned in with all the other Worlds powerful families in organisations like the Bilderberg Group,Illuminati etc .

• Like 3

Rothschild smothchild. Who cares. The thing that really ought to worry you is the rise of the rice eaters. The Chinese are engaged in a trade war with the rest of the world.

The U.K. steel industry is disappearing down the swanny as it can't compete with cheap steel from China. Do you really think that Chinese steel will remain cheap once they have destroyed all the competition?

They are manipulating the economies of Australia and New Zealand to buy up their farm land at knock down prices. They already own large parts of Africa. They're building 360+ new coal fired power plants in China, and we are falling over ourselves to close our coal plants, to open the Chinese owned Hinkley Point (which will produce the most expensive energy in the world!).

• Like 3

I could have it wrong here but the Chinese and some other developing Countries are not penalised for pollution and so dont care about pollution etc like the rest of the World and are giving free reign basically,that is how there economy is booming.The rest of the World have to comply with certain rules/regulations regarding pollution/operations which impose fines etc but the Chinese do not have to and so can produce steel and other goods a lot cheaper than other Countries.

Edited by MickC