All Sorted

Got up this morning ,sorted all the gear for the shoot at the factory perms that daz39 passed over to me and Viz but as Viz has packed in shooting im back to being Jimmy no mates again

so got all the gear sorted

rifles

hw100s 22

bsa ultra 22 ,(nice and little for shooting out of the tank windows)

pellets (jsb exact jumbos 15,89)

Crow and pigeon decoys

face net

gloves

camo gear boots

Phone,d and got my log no,

phone,d the security hut and told them what time ill be there

The tank is fuel,d up

Glasses must not forget my glasses lol

a bit food and some thing to drink (for me lol)

I think thats it

will put up on here if i get any thing

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

In the last five years or so, i have had nine airgun shooters come with me,two of them youngsters lasted a few weeks then gave up and at the moment i shoot with Two and that is not every week . The rest are just a waste of time , thinking they can just come out when they feel like it and not putting in the practice time in and the worst thing is they are all my permissions or my 80 yard indoor range , talking about taking the p!55

• Like 2

I'm not a lover of going on my own either but it's amazing how often you really enjoy it once you've made the effort. Hope you had a good day Mac.

By the way, I used that same image you're using for your avatar as the basis for a business card that I hand out when I get a sniff at getting a new perm. I'll PM you with it.

• Like 1

Right lads got there at 10,30 am set the scopes up on both rifles and went for a wander with the ultra( Little hunters rifle)

Now i don't usually like to use this rifle don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it its just to light for me

Not a lot about at that time in the morning so i went to where i know there may be some rabbits I was told by the security lads i had free range of the site nothing was out of bounds , well happy at that .

i lay,d up and waited for only a few mins when a rabbit popped out with its head in the air sniffing the air to smell whats about it was about 25 yrds away so i sent a jsb 15,89 on its way for its breakfast , Let me tell you lads this little rifle all ways amazes me it hit like a 22 shell such a thwack it was a sleep before it hit the ground with half its head missing .

Not even my hw100 sporter hits like that , i then went to some sitty trees that over hang the pond airier and got my self under a bush and waited for the crows and pigeons to come in the first came in 10 mins later and it fell but fell strait into the pond and the reeds any way to cut a long story short i got 4 pigeons and a magpie with the ultra but all went into the reeds and i was not going in to get them lol.

I put the ultra away and went out with the hw100s , the second rabbit fell to her at 30 yrds it to just lay down and went to sleep on the way back to the tank i came across two rabbits sitting sunning them selfs on the tarmac they ran behind one of the buildings so i followd and when i got to where they were feck me there was about 8 or 9 of them they all bolted

but one ran behind some pips and stopped so i let loose another jsb hitting home and it rolled over but kicked its self down its hole it was dead but it did not know it lol.

So i did not get it so it did not count .

The next time im going around 6pm and shooting through the night birds up til dark then the rabbits after dark

Not a lot for a days shooting iv had better from this perm but i did enjoy the time out

and thats what counts

post-63400-0-26679100-1461522832.jpg

post-63400-0-82588000-1461522841_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Nice shooting mate :good:

When do you expect to get your HW 110 Mac ?

atb

It was supposed to be the 16th of April then the end of April now saying may be next month some time

May go and get my money back and get Viz,s r10 off him

sick of waiting now Mark