• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pinave, hunt for fun & dont let anyone bash what you do, everyone has there favorite hunts. I have tried everything with my terriers from coyote dens to ratting & can honestly say some of my b

Yup. Actually the russell is a stray a friend of mine found and gave me last week. He's too big for what we hunt in the ground here, but a nice dog. He's fat, so I'm thinning him down, and we'll se

Short dig today. This JRT has really surprised me...he was a stray that my friend found and passed along to me. He was extremely overweight when I got him, so he's been on a serious diet. I figured

But surely the so called clever dog (the right working dog) never sees to much damage in the first place , which has been stated here so many time, and the stupid fool hardy dogs get them marks from been just an eiget. so what are people looking for a clever dog without marks im lost they seem to be so many hypocrites on this site, Im going back to reality. f**k this web craic some crazy shit going on .

Thats right foxdropper the King of the terrier world Mr know it all the like of you make me sick sitting behind your device yanking urself off on the trill of been a wannabe terrierman. , The same man wouldnt know a terrier from a frog, Go live in your little bubble you obnoxious little fairy man.

• Like 2

Ill be honest i was pissed as a fart last night to much brandy, But hate given the likes of you the last word. Your usual tactics just dont work with me. Blabbering on bout how great you are and your say must be taking as the word of god if im honest you talk alot of bullshit sometimes and seem to think people value ur opinion when people think ur a twat but people choose to say nothing, Your probably a sound guy in person but you come acroos a right plonker on this or maybe its just me but I have read a number of forums and you seem to stand out.

You seem to be reading too much into anything ive written mate .Unlike a lot of people i dont care how i come across .I just say it how i see it and that obviously has rubbed you up the wrong way .I couldnt care less if my opinion is forthright or it offends you because your getting it anyway .Ive nothing to prove at all when it comes to digging and terriers in general ,some will see this as bigheadness but thats life ,i literally have done most things terrier wise .I know what happens beneath the sod with a committed dog and tend to look down a bit on dogs that arnt exactly to those standards .Ive been around long enough not to suffer fools and have no problem pointing one out .This game is full of messers that go through dogs and digging partners faster than i did women in my younger days ,we all know who they are and unfortunately many are on here .

Like i said mate ,i dont care how i come across ,those days are long gone when i cared what people think .The messers are what drags this game down .If your content to read untruths and wishful thinkings then crack on but im not .You seem to of sobbered up somewhat from calling me a twat to agreeing there are messers on here ,people that need educating .If im your idea of glamour you need to get out more mate lol .

Everyone knew about the JRT not doing any work but only FD stated a true honest opinion "Are they pets", no one else even me!! Once he was proved right he never run the guy or dogs down but wished him the best for the future. In my book he certainly "has the eye" and doesn't deserve the criticism that is being directed at him

• Like 1

Ill be honest i was pissed as a fart last night to much brandy, But hate given the likes of you the last word. Your usual tactics just dont work with me. Blabbering on bout how great you are and your say must be taking as the word of god if im honest you talk alot of bullshit sometimes and seem to think people value ur opinion when people think ur a twat but people choose to say nothing, Your probably a sound guy in person but you come acroos a right plonker on this or maybe its just me but I have read a number of forums and you seem to stand out.

Fair play , I remember the one time that I got drunk, LOL, and stay on board cause you usually talk sense, even when you're drunk, LOL.

Let's face it, the world needs Foxdroppers, and it's obvious he walks the walk. Some like it, some don't. But he can take what he gives.

And it makes for a better forum.

• Like 4