• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pinave, hunt for fun & dont let anyone bash what you do, everyone has there favorite hunts. I have tried everything with my terriers from coyote dens to ratting & can honestly say some of my b

Yup. Actually the russell is a stray a friend of mine found and gave me last week. He's too big for what we hunt in the ground here, but a nice dog. He's fat, so I'm thinning him down, and we'll se

Short dig today. This JRT has really surprised me...he was a stray that my friend found and passed along to me. He was extremely overweight when I got him, so he's been on a serious diet. I figured

Yup. Actually the russell is a stray a friend of mine found and gave me last week. He's too big for what we hunt in the ground here, but a nice dog. He's fat, so I'm thinning him down, and we'll see what he can do/where he can fit, when he's in shape. Here, we hunt groundhogs, raccoon and possum.

• Like 5
Short dig today. This JRT has really surprised me...he was a stray that my friend found and passed along to me. He was extremely overweight when I got him, so he's been on a serious diet. I figured he was just a house dog, (and maybe he was), but he seems to work pretty well. Still a little too big for most settes around me.

CAM00301_zpsetffyajo.jpg

CAM00302_zpsbjp7oiu0.jpg

My Patt--LOVE this girl. Hasn't failed me yet, and small enough to get pretty much anywhere.

CAM00313_zpsflnv9qix.jpg

CAM00314_zpsyw7mvpd7.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality.

• Like 5

Like your pot lickers FB they must be worked on voles and mice cos they sure as hell ain't been up close to anything with teeth either that or they are way off it .

He probably wont read your post until tommorow,mummy would have him tucked up in bed by now.

• Like 2

Early to bed early to rise fat boy. Foxdropper how long is it now that you have had best dogs in the country? And nobody else got any some achievement that. But you've told us all the secrets cull them when they haven't opened their eyes lol.

Open your eyes and look at the dogs .If you see workers then fair play but i see young dogs not seen much at all if anything .The OP states he works groundhog ,raccoon and possum ,the first two i know bite back so the fact remains those dogs aint done much .Yet again you are content to follow the flock and be lead but an enquiring mind asks questions .If they are young dogs just starting then great ,look forward to seeing more posts but if we are expected to believe they are working consistent now, then we may have a bumpy ride ahead.

• Like 3