Recordable Night Vision

i am after recomendations for a CHEAP recordable night vision, must be able to record smooth not a low picture per second count that cause a jittery picture and not have cross hairs on it.

i will be buying new no need to offer used items for sale

cheers smithie..

• 1 month later...

Depends on the balance between cheap and what quality you want. I bought a factory reconditioned ATN Xsight for £275 off fleabay. The quality of the unit is fantastic, plus a 12 month guarantee. Best of luck.

The ATN Xsight is probably the worst night vision scope available, ok its good during the day, but at night.. crap!

The standard UV they put on it is crap, change it for a cree or similar and its cock on mate.

Its only 5x optical mag, its laggy, its very poor at adjusting to various light levels at range if objects are in the line of sight , it has very small sensor pixels that give it a good daytime image/resolution, but at night its major downfall is the pixels are too small and do not allow enough light in... unlike a Yukon Photon XT 6.5 that has bigger pixels and less of them, which allow much more light in, its cheaper and a better night vision scope. The X-Sight is probably the worst digital night vision scope available to be honest. Extra IR helps all digital NV but as others have said, you can't polish a turd.