Bellman And Flint Warranty.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sent my two boxes back last week after a short phone call with Emma, to be fair Emma has too deal with us unwashed fuckers on a daily basis and her phone manner comes across as grating to say the le

my boxes all work just fine no problem whatso ever but mine arn t bellman and flints bricks

Warranty they sell box with is load of bollox they dont stick to the agreemant. I recently had problems with my box it was getting hard to turn on and off so sent it off and they sent me it back sayi

Posted Images

I'd have to say in all honesty Emma sounds ruthless on the phone, she spoke to me like I was retarded and I'd f****d both boxes.

In reality they gave me a first class service and I've no complaints, the phone manner ? WOMAN PROBLEMS !!

• Like 1

I should have added that when I got my box back it looked brand new. And the serial number was different from the old box. It said reconditioned box on the invoice so maybe they used the old inners and put a new red case round it. But looks brand new.

I sent my red box back to Bellman & Flint a while back to get the point fixed one it and within ten days I received a brand new back from them I also had a problem with a collar last year and they replaced it with a barnd new one within 5 day's..

So are you Mr Bellman or Mr Flint?

Someone told the the exact same thing last week, he had the new box 18 months and sent it for repair and received a new one in post

• Like 1

Warranty they sell box with is load of bollox they dont stick to the agreemant. I recently had problems with my box it was getting hard to turn on and off so sent it off and they sent me it back saying tgey cleaned it and couldnt find any other probs. Within 2 outings it was worse than ever after that so again another 7.20 postage and sent it back for them to ring me and say it needs new switch and i need pay 35quid for that. Well with that i wasnt happy as the box was just 4year old that month and i sent reciept with it and i was on understanding when sold the box it had 5 year warranty so i read all terms and conditions of that again before ringing them back to argue i expect the box to be done under warranty as it a manufacturing fault not miss use in anyway! After abit of a argumant about this and them trying to thob me off with 35quid is half the cost of the fix and them saying after 4year!they expect a contribution to costs i droped in the fact my misses works in trading standards and she had read all terms and conditions of sale and bee all and end of it all is they had to stand by the 5year warranty as they had sold with product as it was a manufacturing problem!!! All lads on here dont fall for the excuses a warranty is however it is stated in balck and white so dont pay a penny unless u have done something to void it!

• Like 3

Received a new red box today after sending mine back,was getting hard to turn on and off sent it back last week and received a new one today free of charge under warranty.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

their customer service is useless ,collar 14mths old ,kept as backup,wasnt charging rang to get battery replaced was told nah ,you r gonna waste your money posting it to us and it would be better if you bought a new one ,,,aye right,,,pity there wasn't another source for collars which are made by barryvox,and those dsp sports bellman are selling for £250 plus postage can be sourced much cheaper..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pieps-DSP-SPORT-digitales-Lawinenverschütteten-Suchgerät/371588886980?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

happy hunting

Warranty they sell box with is load of bollox they dont stick to the agreemant. I recently had problems with my box it was getting hard to turn on and off so sent it off and they sent me it back saying tgey cleaned it and couldnt find any other probs. Within 2 outings it was worse than ever after that so again another 7.20 postage and sent it back for them to ring me and say it needs new switch and i need pay 35quid for that. Well with that i wasnt happy as the box was just 4year old that month and i sent reciept with it and i was on understanding when sold the box it had 5 year warranty so i read all terms and conditions of that again before ringing them back to argue i expect the box to be done under warranty as it a manufacturing fault not miss use in anyway! After abit of a argumant about this and them trying to thob me off with 35quid is half the cost of the fix and them saying after 4year!they expect a contribution to costs i droped in the fact my misses works in trading standards and she had read all terms and conditions of sale and bee all and end of it all is they had to stand by the 5year warranty as they had sold with product as it was a manufacturing problem!!! All lads on here dont fall for the excuses a warranty is however it is stated in balck and white so dont pay a penny unless u have done something to void it!

brilliant mate well stated,,,they are ignorant but if you say you wanna buy sumfin ,,,oh your woman emmas voice changes...to how do you wanna pay

• Like 1

Switch was sticking on my red brick and I sent it back. They sent me back what looks like a brand new box. Only cost me postage there ,everything else was free including return postage. I have to say I was very impressed with service. The boiling water trick on the old box worked for a while but didn't last. New box is fine so far.

• Like 2