Bellman And Flint Warranty.

Bellman and flint make absolutely nothing,they are 2 sales people for these guys http://www.girsberger-elektronik.ch/service-girsberger-products-en...and if you read the top of the page 2 years warranty,but when you buy a collar from bellman,you get 1 years warranty...

send in your collar ...to be fixed they wont check serial over the phone ,,excuse data protection act or I'm not in front of computer...aye dead on

if you send in your callar and its 14mths old they wont fix it ,,,they will get you to buy a new one...and take your cash .

.then .send your 14mth old collar back to company in Germany and viola they get a new one....because its under 2 years warranty.....

and as for the brick box it was a flop defacts all over it in fact it was sold broken new.... send it back and demand your money and buy a barryvox,bca,pieps dsp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sent my two boxes back last week after a short phone call with Emma, to be fair Emma has too deal with us unwashed fuckers on a daily basis and her phone manner comes across as grating to say the le

my boxes all work just fine no problem whatso ever but mine arn t bellman and flints bricks

Warranty they sell box with is load of bollox they dont stick to the agreemant. I recently had problems with my box it was getting hard to turn on and off so sent it off and they sent me it back sayi

Posted Images

Bellman and flint make absolutely nothing,they are 2 sales people for these guys http://www.girsberger-elektronik.ch/service-girsberger-products-en...and if you read the top of the page 2 years warranty,but when you buy a collar from bellman,you get 1 years warranty...

send in your collar ...to be fixed they wont check serial over the phone ,,excuse data protection act or I'm not in front of computer...aye dead on

if you send in your callar and its 14mths old they wont fix it ,,,they will get you to buy a new one...and take your cash .

.then .send your 14mth old collar back to company in Germany and viola they get a new one....because its under 2 years warranty.....

and as for the brick box it was a flop defacts all over it in fact it was sold broken new.... send it back and demand your money and buy a barryvox,bca,pieps dsp

nothing wrong the the red brick. You must be mob handed or dont know how to use it lol because ive had no issues with it and neither anyone else ive seen use it.
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 17/08/2017 at 22:03, jiggy said:

Switch was sticking on my red brick and I sent it back. They sent me back what looks like a brand new box. Only cost me postage there ,everything else was free including return postage. I have to say I was very impressed with service. The boiling water trick on the old box worked for a while but didn't last. New box is fine so far.

The box that bellman sent back to me new ( or repaired) has just died. It won't turn on or take a charge. I presume the battery is fcuked. I bought the original in early March 2015 so I'm wondering if they will stand over warranty. It was 10 months ago that they returned it fixed from stuck button. I haven't rang yet.

1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I've seen numerous problems with the red boxes. The on/off button is difficult to use, you can get a depth mark of say 5 foot but it ends up being only 3 and like has already been said the battery life is poor.

The mates red brick often gets the depth wrong.