:cray:

Rez liked the other avatar pic best

made you look like some one out of

mad max ;)

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Your up late again.... but, gotta keep things fresh mate, cant stay with the same old. Plus, I wont get a sunset again like the last one.

I know you secretly approve though, its got every you like in it... Fieldsports, success, airguns and in particular to you, your very own nato combat jacket :)

Still in good nick i see

And still doing its job by the size of that rabbit lol

Just can't belive that not one of you have not mentioned ?

THE WOLF

atb

I had a Wolf in .22. I think they're stunning. Mine had a custom blue and silver laminate stock.

The thing is, service and repair costs are expensive and, although it was very accurate, it was kind of dead feeling - if that makes sense.

Give me an HW100 any day. Sure it's still a tame pcp but, for me, it has all the clunks and clinks in the right places.

post-102688-0-55337000-1461312852_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Selection of rifle for hunting, You need to learn a lot of things. I write one article to compare the 5 best rifle for hunting at here. Hope it help you best choose

Lesson 1. Learning to construct your sentences better...?

• Like 2

Selection of rifle for hunting, You need to learn a lot of things. I write one article to compare the 5 best rifle for hunting at here. Hope it help you best choose

Lesson 1. Learning to construct your sentences better...?

Another great one of post from Rez :laugh:

• Like 1

To select a right rifle for hunting, you need to learn many things. I wrote an article which compares 5 best rifles for hunting here. Hope that it can help you choosing the best one

sORRY BUD BUT I WOULD NOT PICK ANY OF THOSE RIFLES

THERE JUST CHEAP TAT

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lets put something else in the mix shall we? A proven design, brilliant barrel and robust.

The CZ 200 Hunter comes with ambi stock, bigger airtube and pressure gauge, you have a choice of multishot options if you need it, best of all is the price, Welsh Willie is offering them at £360. Now that is value for money!

Its got the s200 look about it Tim i do like the look of it mind