Do you want the front half or the back half?

:wallbash::wallbash: You can tell its been a long day when I had to re read that twice, to figure out what you ment :wallbash::wallbash:

Sorry, I should not be unkind but temptation sometimes gets the better of me.

I am guessing that the young man is looking for a moderator with a half inch thread.

If that is the case we will need to know is it half inch UNF or half inch UNEF.

Half inch UNF female thread is the more popular.

We will also need to know what it is to be used on?

If on an air rifle there is no need for a certificate and it can be posted or sent by courier.

If for a rifle it will need to be on a Firearms Certificate and can only be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer for transfer not direct to the FAC holder.

Something like a new SAK moderator can be used on air rifles or on .22 and/or .17HMR rimfire rifles and cost about £40 new.

These can be sent direct if for use on air rifles only.

I hope this helps.

XD.