Oh please....!! Does it work really I've seen that before...

I've bought himself sprays the lot.. HES A DUMPER TRUCK. I'm sure the walls shake when he snores it's like nails on a chalkboard only fecking louder.

• Like 1

I could do with one of them how does it work lee ?

Acu-pressure there are little nodes on the inside of the ring that when placed correctly on your little finger place pressure on the meridian line in your little finger.

This is the bumph from an advert for one.

Place the ring on the little finger of a hand (right hand for men, left for women usually works best)
ideally around an hour before bedtime.Gently squeeze the ring when it is in place to enable the
Acupressure points to work. The Acupressure Stimulator on the inside of the ring acts on a sensitive
spot on the snorer's finger, which is on the outer side at the base of the finger between the knuckle
and base. Acupressure - tried and tested over the past 3,500 years! The raised part on the inside of
the ring acts when correctly positioned on one of the meridian lines in the little finger of the snorer.
It uses the age-old principle of Acupressure to eliminate snoring.
TC
  • Like 1

Acupressure, my ar5e !

The good lady BB tells me that a swift elbow in the ribs is both effective and cheaper !

yes very true.. Till yous roll over and start all over AGAIN.!! :laugh:

It's actually not funny it's quite annoying

Acupressure, my ar5e !

The good lady BB tells me that a swift elbow in the ribs is both effective and cheaper !

It's not annoying......it's an endearing character trait ! And she also does her fair share.....!!

I had to go and get my auld nose rebuilt to avoid the pointy elbows......I only had one nostril for years (rugby - mostly).

Tell you what, its made a big difference to my nights sleep....no elbows and I am actually sleeping better too....

I had to suffer the Mrs and the kids laughing at me for days on end, cos they put a nosebag on you to catch the blood after the op.....you look a right tool....

• Like 2

Acupressure, my ar5e !

It's not annoying......it's an endearing character trait ! And she also does her fair share.....!!

she probably sounds like a sleeping baby... You, YOU sound like a blocked up Hoover.!

Tut tut tut.. So I think ill send him for a nose job like Wullz :laugh:

• Like 1

Well I got it Friday night and the mrs said it's been the best sleep she has had for the 9 years we been together I've tried gum shields that hold ya jaw forward and a head strap to hold your moth shut on it that lasted 3 nights and diserapeared all I can think is I ate it . Little grommets that go up ya nose to hold it open they didn't work a clip like a bull ring up ya nose again it didn't work and hypnotherapy didn't work but thus far this little ring is working

After many years of snorring badly I've stopped by useing a snore ring that goes on your little finger bad point is I awoke this morning and the mrs was still in the bed

Let us know if it works a second and third night........ :thumbs: