Need Help

The lurcher went missing today for about 20 mins finally found him after reading a few posts on here it seems the way forward is the garmin Astro 320 and the t5 collar as far as I can work out you can only buy them from the good old USA what would be the best way to go about getting one if I decide to take the plunge BB

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have been onto GPS4U.COM regarding the astro 320 and the 5 x t5 collar setup , my main question was would it work in the uk without any updating ,, they say that they are programed to work in Europe so will work here , there prices are around the cheapest I have found to date , does anyone know of a better / cheaper supplier ?

• 3 weeks later...

i have been onto GPS4U.COM regarding the astro 320 and the 5 x t5 collar setup , my main question was would it work in the uk without any updating ,, they say that they are programed to work in Europe so will work here , there prices are around the cheapest I have found to date , does anyone know of a better / cheaper supplier ?

remember to put one on merry,lol
  • Like 1

Just watch what you buy, the lad that I go with spent 2k on receiver & collars, got it over and found the freq was blocked in the uk as it was close to the es freq. luckily they refunded no probs & now has the uk comparable ones.. Oh and don't be lazy taking collars off if you box them up for travel, chewed collars ar 150 a pop because the tips been chewed is a sore one..

• Like 1

Just watch what you buy, the lad that I go with spent 2k on receiver & collars, got it over and found the freq was blocked in the uk as it was close to the es freq. luckily they refunded no probs & now has the uk comparable ones.. Oh and don't be lazy taking collars off if you box them up for travel, chewed collars ar 150 a pop because the tips been chewed is a sore one..

great advice about taking off the collars whilst in transit expensive mistake you only make once :cray: although luckily you can buy aerials to replace chewed ones :boogy:

great advice about taking off the collars whilst in transit expensive mistake you only make once :cray: although luckily you can buy aerials to replace chewed ones :boogy:
The ones he ended up using, you couldn't just replace the aerial , the sole collar has to be replaced
  • Like 1

The lad I mention got his first ones from France & they said the same, turns out they were wrong, might be a different make / model, not sure