Well Knock Me Down With A Feather.

The wife just called me in to the living room. "Look at this" she is on facebook. "Look", oh what now I retorted? "Look look" at the same time she is reading something that is written there. Not paying much attention, I look at the screen and say "oh yea" and turn to walk away. "You know who that is don't you?" I had to admit I had not taken much notice, "It's Stuart," "what Stuart?" I asked losing the will to live. "Look at the photo" when I actually looked at the photo you could have knocked me down with a feather. It was the wife's friends husband, dressed up as a woman in McDonald's coming out as a transgender on facebook and asking to be known as Susan from now on.

FFS what is that all about.

TC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's disgraceful I mean who the f*ck goes to McDonalds these days    

The scary thing is you just can't tell with some of them

He just wants to Eat Drink & Be Mary!! Sorry Susan. Could be worse he could've converted to Islam then he'd have to wear a long black dress & face mask!!!

Posted Images

Feel for you ,now your have his wife in your house bawling her eyes out to your wife .

That's part of what I do not understand, she and one of his daughters are in the photo with him giving him their full support?

TC

Feel for you ,now your have his wife in your house bawling her eyes out to your wife .

That's part of what I do not understand, she and one of his daughters are in the photo with him giving him their full support?

TC

That's because there thinking of the shoes and dresses they can borrow off it lol

• Like 1

We are who we are TC..

After what I have read from your posts about sandwiches the last few days, nothing would surprise me with you. Is there anything you are hinting at in particular? :hmm:

TC

• Like 2

TC..he's not hurting no one mate.probley lived his hole life a lie..he's finly got the balls to be his self..good for him..everything I out in here is to geta bite.my true self is a single dad of a ten year old boy.a dad of another just turned one yesterday.

• Like 3

TC..he's not hurting no one mate.probley lived his hole life a lie..he's finly got the balls to be his self..good for him..everything I out in here is to geta bite.my true self is a single dad of a ten year old boy.a dad of another just turned one yesterday.

Poor c**ts just found them and they'll be getting chopped off this time next month :laugh:

In all honesty the guy has a mental illness and people shouldn't encourage him.

• Like 4

Poor c**ts just found them and they'll be getting chopped off this time next month :laugh:

In all honesty the guy has a mental illness and people shouldn't encourage him.

And thats the truth same as faggotism

TC

I wouldn't expect anything else from his wife and daughter if they both love him .....

• Like 1

TC

I wouldn't expect anything else from his wife and daughter if they both love her .....

Corrected that for you mate :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1