Lucky Bred Dogs ??????????

Here's Northantscourser's double lucky bred bitch She's getting mated with bulldozer X Heidi dog when she comes in be some pups in the right hands ATB with that litter when the time comes mate

Hares Shot And Retreived

post-7467-0-70532600-1460755897_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mattythelamper
  • Like 3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky was probably the most classiest coursing dog to ever grace the earth, what a brainy dog he was, a joy to watch

Here's Northantscourser's double lucky bred bitch She's getting mated with bulldozer X Heidi dog when she comes in be some pups in the right hands ATB with that litter when the time comes mate Hares

Theres a lad , Dean down south just loves lucky stuff. Lol

Posted Images

i got a 9 month old bitch that people are driving me mad to sell she is out of mouse which is lucky x tipper to duke he out of young lucky to a bitch out of khan jihad x pure greyhound young lucky is mouses full litter brother so old lucky in the pedigree on both sides but she my future breeding im putting mini mouses full brother across her in years to come as mini mouse is out old mouse to prince prince is out koias silver who is out of old lucky should be like clones of the originall lucky wont get no tighter breeding :thumbs:

i got a 9 month old bitch that people are driving me mad to sell she is out of mouse which is lucky x tipper to duke he out of young lucky to a bitch out of khan jihad x pure greyhound young lucky is mouses full litter brother so old lucky in the pedigree on both sides but she my future breeding im putting mini mouses full brother across her in years to come as mini mouse is out old mouse to prince prince is out koias silver who is out of old lucky should be like clones of the originall lucky wont get no tighter breeding :thumbs:

his that max is prince?? top stuff dean

just got off phone to him mate he mentioned her to me :thumbs: said he looking forward to these pups

:thumbs::thumbs: hows the dog going dean

you mean sugar ray the dog i got back off marcus ? if so he doing great thanks he was smashing his quarry december jan and feb on the big land done 2 4/5s and few 2/4s and 1 1/4 and 4 3/4s and think 2 3/3s im over the moon with him as he only 18 months now

his that max is prince?? top stuff dean

no mate different prince its the big cream dog that wesley had then johnaton had him then connor now wesley got him back

just got off phone to him mate he mentioned her to me :thumbs: said he looking forward to these pups

:thumbs::thumbs: hows the dog going dean

you mean sugar ray the dog i got back off marcus ? if so he doing great thanks he was smashing his quarry december jan and feb on the big land done 2 4/5s and few 2/4s and 1 1/4 and 4 3/4s and think 2 3/3s im over the moon with him as he only 18 months now

yer thats him