Bedlington X Whippet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy, there will be 1/16 greyhound on whippet side. 22 1/2"  

Why don't you go for a beddy grew we bit more height and bit of both whippet and greyhound here's my we pup just under 11 months 22tts

She,s a 3/4 cross, enough of the coat has been passed on from the Beddy, but like unclepesta say,s, some will be smooth, buster.

Posted Images

You've just missed a decent litter.

Snifferboy just bred his 1st X to a decent whippet, out with his pup plus the mother last night for a mooch cracking little thing.

There's a few lads on here with decent ones, northern light has some nice dogs and bred recently

Bide your time and wait for a decent litter, they do come up if you keep looking.

• Like 6

1 x beddy x whippet ,will be my next dog in the future , as i am getting older i want small type lurcher, my 2 lurchers now will be my last big dogs. when i get one i would want the dam the beddy and the sire the whippet, will be hard getting one, as they norm breed the other way round on average .! but i will wait there no hurry could be 4-5 year away when Bryn gone .

You've just missed a decent litter.

Snifferboy just bred his 1st X to a decent whippet, out with his pup plus the mother last night for a mooch cracking little thing.

There's a few lads on here with decent ones, northern light has some nice dogs and bred recently

Bide your time and wait for a decent litter, they do come up if you keep looking.

Thanks for your replies, I am not going to rush, just trying to find someone who has the right dog, and importantly breeding.

If you hear of any good dogs from friends coming up, please pm me with details

• Like 1

A litter of bed greyhound x whippet greyhound in Lancashire a mate of mine has heartbreak kennels bitch to a good whippet greyhound a pup of a previous litter also to see there a week old be dewclawed to

These would be perfect!

FINALLY should be moving into a place of my own within this year, hope I can find a pup similar to this then!

A litter of bed greyhound x whippet greyhound in Lancashire a mate of mine has heartbreak kennels bitch to a good whippet greyhound a pup of a previous litter also to see there a week old be dewclawed to

Like the sound of them, bet they'll be handy.

Atb