Battered Bulls

Its cruel its cruel its cruel......

Personally I dont think they suffered to much, they were out cold! Certainly suffered less than a wounded pheasant or a rabbit being stuck in a stop end with a ferret....

Its not for me like but its obviously important to those people just like stuffing there faces full of halal kebab is important to the people of the uk.

When I was in Thailand last year I was browsing through the channels waiting for the Mrs to get ready I came across a cock fighting channel which was pretty decent tbh and then a f***ing cow fighting one just like that video but the cows weren't as big and the fights were pretty long always ending with one jacking....didn't see any keel over like that one tho!

• Like 1

I don't get it? Its not like someone was riding them or they were channeled into each other, is this different to what happens in the wild?

As I said don't really understand what the issue is other than these two animals had a pretty nasty end.....