Whippet Bull First Cross?

Looking good sully. That year wasn't long going. He came a nice size and build as well. Did you ever get the whippet bitch you were after.

Atb j

I didn't get one yet pal , plenty about just none adequately bred , just waiting on the right pup

• 3 years later...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

On 03/05/2016 at 14:56, 'sully' said:

Them pits are all very big leggy dogs , very athletic

The original Frisco dog in Ireland I handled (in kennels no more) wasent leggy his name was Jett, TL owned him.

Edited to say as going off memory jets sire Finn was the first known Frisco bred dog I heard of in Ireland lad called Barry bred him to his bitch can't remember if he had sperm sent or was a live mateing I never seen Finn with a name like Finn I'd be guessing was named by a Irishman ?

Edited by hang & bang
On 21/01/2017 at 13:27, 'sully' said:

As promised I promised I'd kept ye updated , he's 12 months now and 21 tts , he kept his kind of 'seal coloured coat , he was fairly easy to train , sits jumps etc with ease , he'll tear a ditch down with the teckels and he's very gamey and 'switched on' quite easily the most switched on pup I've ever owned , he's got a mink by accident and made very quick work of it , only seen a little bit of the lamp as I'm not big into running dogs young but all I can say is I'm quite happy with him so far.

2B5C26A6-7B5D-4102-BF03-83A7CBDA9760_zps

His Dam was of very good breeding

• Like 1
On 24/03/2020 at 02:49, hang & bang said:

His Dam was of very good breeding

you probably know this already h+b but the only reason M sold the bitch (the dam) to me was because she hadnt got alot of mouth to her but she wasnt lacking in heart. he ended up buying the bitch back of me in the end just to work with along with the terriers i think. she could be trusted to a certain degree to walk alongside other dogs she was used to. 

5 hours ago, brenner said:

you probably know this already h+b but the only reason M sold the bitch (the dam) to me was because she hadnt got alot of mouth to her but she wasnt lacking in heart. he ended up buying the bitch back of me in the end just to work with along with the terriers i think. she could be trusted to a certain degree to walk alongside other dogs she was used to. 

Yes M used her to draw the Newcastle FC supporters, she had plenty of what was needed for that Brenner.

• Like 1