Whippet Bull First Cross?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very under rated dogs imo are the bull x whippet's

Bred a litter a good few years ago out of a Mike Brown bred whippet to a very well bred bull bitch I owned.It was exactly the same time that JP was breeding his first litter of pocket rockets.To be ho

This is a bull whippet with a touch of kelpie, not thick set pretty racey. Defiantly got the whippet take off

Posted Images

Now 9 months old and I've got his sister also ( gifted to me by brenner because of personal matters ) both have been started on the lamp and are doing well, they are both 20/21" tts , plenty of speed and are very gamey.

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

They look some handy little dogs fair play, a dog of the same make up will be in my kennels before long i can see it !!

• Like 1

Now 9 months old and I've got his sister also ( gifted to me by brenner because of personal matters ) both have been started on the lamp and are doing well, they are both 20/21" tts , plenty of speed and are very gamey.

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

very nice them pal ?
  • Like 1

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

Sure you'll have some fun with that pair :thumbs:

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

There electric on the lamp , brilliant to watch and only just beginning , now to be fair there only getting easy courses because there's no need to give them anything hard at that age but there brilliant to watch , turn on a penny and a good burst of speed

• Like 3

Now 9 months old and I've got his sister also ( gifted to me by brenner because of personal matters ) both have been started on the lamp and are doing well, they are both 20/21" tts , plenty of speed and are very gamey.IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

There electric on the lamp , brilliant to watch and only just beginning , now to be fair there only getting easy courses because there's no need to give them anything hard at that age but there brilliant to watch , turn on a penny and a good burst of speed

glad to hear they are starting up well for ye sully. Happy to hear they have a bit of speed to them. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do on teeth . Is the bitch bonding with ye ok ?

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

Sounds like they're off to a cracking start pal :thumbs: Have you done any bushing with them? Reckon this type is made for that sort of work and it's definitely exciting to watch :thumbs:

• Like 2

Now 9 months old and I've got his sister also ( gifted to me by brenner because of personal matters ) both have been started on the lamp and are doing well, they are both 20/21" tts , plenty of speed and are very gamey.IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

glad to hear they are starting up well for ye sully. Happy to hear they have a bit of speed to them. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do on teeth . Is the bitch bonding with ye ok ?

She's bonding good pal, plenty of time will be put in to get the best out of her

IMG_4605_zpslpypwk1q.jpg

Sounds like they're off to a cracking start pal :thumbs: Have you done any bushing with them? Reckon this type is made for that sort of work and it's definitely exciting to watch :thumbs:

I haven't done any bushing with them , well so much as them actually bushing but they have been out with our pack of teckels and they are very game.

• 2 months later...

As promised I promised I'd kept ye updated , he's 12 months now and 21 tts , he kept his kind of 'seal coloured coat , he was fairly easy to train , sits jumps etc with ease , he'll tear a ditch down with the teckels and he's very gamey and 'switched on' quite easily the most switched on pup I've ever owned , he's got a mink by accident and made very quick work of it , only seen a little bit of the lamp as I'm not big into running dogs young but all I can say is I'm quite happy with him so far.

2B5C26A6-7B5D-4102-BF03-83A7CBDA9760_zps

• Like 2