R I P Howard Marks

Everyone I know who has smoked the stuff habitually for the past few decades have a vacant look about them... its almost as if the fires no longer in there eyes ..

Have never smoked anything or taken drugs ... its just not my thing ... I am to much of a control freak to allow some substance or other alter my mind or my body ... f**k that :laugh:

Each to there own ... its just not my thing

Couldnt agree more.....its not for me but i dont really have a problem with it each to their own and all that......but i couldnt have such people around me as a regular thing i want to be around folk who are on the ball not with that disengaged void look about them.
I work with a lad who claims he uses the stuff every time he has roll up & he is a lovely lad but he stinks of the stuff & everything about him is almost in slow motion... his speech ... his movements the lot ...I think I am just an old fashioned gal .... I just dont get it

If I was in to drugs I would want summat to give me an edge make me sharp as a tack .... not turn me into a sloath like being :laugh:

That's exactly what I mean everybody is different ...I'm very errrm energetic, frantic naturally i dont need uppers or like them its nice to come down an chill and give myself a break from myself :laugh:

I have worked with this lad 10 years & he does everything at a snails pace ... I cant think he has a rush in him :laugh: ... out of interest is this stuff habit forming like tobacco ?
It's debatable but the worse thing in your joint is the tobacco that's for sure.... I tend to binge till I get board then purge till I get board currently on a purge not had a toke for about a month and I haven't smoked tobacco for a couple of years as its bitch to kick.
  • Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand the fascination over a drug smuggler ... I wonder how many young lives the shit he smuggled ruined ... He is potraied as some sort of celebrity when in truth he was a low life crim

Yeah all those lives ruined by a bit of hash :laugh:   Gutted to hear he's passed, a real legend and by all accounts a stand up bloke.   RIP Howard I'm off to spark one for you

If a man needs to earn money from writing books about his crimes then he probably wasnt a very succesful criminal.

Big difference between addictive, and habit forming Kay..............bacca's or nicotine in bacca is addictive, there's nothing in weed that's addictive, if there were the government would splash it all over. Its bound to be habit forming, humans like things that make them feel good, anything that feels good easily becomes a habit for most people.

Your workmate is probably a dopey type anyway?

A good quote imo

"I stopped smoking weed because i thought it was making me a lazy b*****d, it turned out i'm just a lazy b*****d" :laugh:

• Like 4

With Kay on this tbh, never been my thing.

Had a few mates who were on it from school, and if I'm honest they turned out space Cowboys, just not a lot going on, but they were happy enough so who am I to judge.

• Like 1

I smoke it pretty much all day everyday and I still move at a mile a minute, I do folks heads in with how I'm always on the go and I can't stand slow or lazy people. Without the weed I'd really be bouncing off the walls :laugh:

As for addictive I don't think so really, the worst I have to deal with if I stop smoking for a few days (a very rare thing :laugh:) is night sweats and really vivid dreams and that's only with a seriously heavy habit. Definitely habit forming though but so is anything we find enjoyable.

• Like 1

I have got another mate who uses coke, I asked him why he takes the stuff he claims when he has had a drink it kind of sobers him up ... but why not just drink less in the first place & save a lot of money in the process ... I watched a documentary where they showed you how its made... they use bog cleaner & christ knows what else in it ..... I couldn't play Russian roulette ... not knowing if the last fix would Finish it.... perhaps that is the fix for some .... kind of '' I survived to see another day '' attitude

I just don't get the drugs scene basically ..... I seem to get a rush on life ... like the time I sat & watched half hour of binary flash on the screen ... it was the formula for existence

It blew my mind that some saddo genius hawking type had actually taken the trouble to work it out.... no drugs required... like the time i found fossil as a 9 yr old & I realised i was the first living thing to have seen it for millions of years.... thats the kind of stuff that hurts my head :laugh:

Everyone I know who has smoked the stuff habitually for the past few decades have a vacant look about them... its almost as if the fires no longer in there eyes ..

Have never smoked anything or taken drugs ... its just not my thing ... I am to much of a control freak to allow some substance or other alter my mind or my body ... f**k that :laugh:

Couldnt agree more.....its not for me but i dont really have a problem with it each to their own and all that......but i couldnt have such people around me as a regular thing i want to be around folk who are on the ball not with that disengaged void look about them.
I work with a lad who claims he uses the stuff every time he has roll up & he is a lovely lad but he stinks of the stuff & everything about him is almost in slow motion... his speech ... his movements the lot ...I think I am just an old fashioned gal .... I just dont get it

If I was in to drugs I would want summat to give me an edge make me sharp as a tack .... not turn me into a sloath like being :laugh:

That's exactly what I mean everybody is different ...I'm very errrm energetic, frantic naturally i dont need uppers or like them its nice to come down an chill and give myself a break from myself :laugh:

I have worked with this lad 10 years & he does everything at a snails pace ... I cant think he has a rush in him :laugh: ... out of interest is this stuff habit forming like tobacco ?

Personaly i found it a feck lot easier to give up herion than to stop smoking weed and if anyone says it's non addictive then there full of shite..

• Like 2

Personaly i found it a feck lot easier to give up herion than to stop smoking weed and if anyone says it's non addictive then there full of shite..

I smoked it since i was about 11 till 27 and i stopped easy and that was nearly ten years ago i dont think its addictive its a choice i chose to smoke it then chose not to smoke it im around it alot and i dont even give it a second thought.

• Like 1

I'd like to hear some folks' definition of addictive, if you don't think cannabis can be.

Does remind me of a only fools sketch, "My doctor said I have a drinking problem..... I told him I don't have a problem, I like drinking!" LOL

• Like 1

Fair play to you mate for getting off heroin seen lots of boys my way in bad shape off that they try to give it up but always fail
  • Like 2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11145094/Cannabis-can-be-highly-addictive-major-study-finds.html

Now, when you read 'linked to....' it tends to mean correlation as opposed to causation, so you have to be careful how you interpret what is said but for anyone to say cannabis isn't addictive I find a little odd.