Non Ped At Stud

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has been proved, a thousand times or more,...you can have the craic, you can have a genuine wind up,...ya can even bad mouth folk,.. until the cows come home,...but ye cannot seriously talk dogs,.o

Ask for advice or ask a genuine question & your likely to get shot down in flames,talk gibberish,pretty dogs & all's well & good.. the good old Hunting Life for ya!!!

Peds or papers dont make them run faster or work harder just add a few hundred to the price..

https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/740331262741837/

Deneside belle is a whippet/greyhound is that the type you are after. A whippet greyhound that is a absolute flying machine is Love Lockdown.

https://www.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=10205738365437613&set=gm.740466759394954&type=3&theater

Just looked, love lockdown also good option, cheers

• Like 1

Ive just been reading this and i see that sugarfires grand mother was silkys hurricane who i owened a half share with my mate neil and i also trained her. This bitch was brought at hackney sales by us after a gamble on a dog i trained the night before called kileden logic.she won her second race backed from 9/2 to odds on, we then took her to henlow in a puppy open the same night my mate neil had his lower leg amputated.she won and neil had £400 on at 12/1 the next morning he rang a taxi to pick up the sporting life and bring it to the hosptal to get the results.I then got greedy and got 6 mates to enter a dog each in a open race at wisbeech flapping track, we stopped 5 of the runners and the other one was silkys hurricane, she won but only by a 11/2 lenghts she came off lame and an xray showed she had chipped a bone in her wrist witch she never came back from.We mated her to fearless action but none of them really chased on the track one bitch i gave away became a decent lamper and caught plenty of hares and rabbits bushing with terriers before she got stolen

• Like 2

Ive just been reading this and i see that sugarfires grand mother was silkys hurricane who i owened a half share with my mate neil and i also trained her. This bitch was brought at hackney sales by us after a gamble on a dog i trained the night before called kileden logic.she won her second race backed from 9/2 to odds on, we then took her to henlow in a puppy open the same night my mate neil had his lower leg amputated.she won and neil had £400 on at 12/1 the next morning he rang a taxi to pick up the sporting life and bring it to the hosptal to get the results.I then got greedy and got 6 mates to enter a dog each in a open race at wisbeech flapping track, we stopped 5 of the runners and the other one was silkys hurricane, she won but only by a 11/2 lenghts she came off lame and an xray showed she had chipped a bone in her wrist witch she never came back from.We mated her to fearless action but none of them really chased on the track one bitch i gave away became a decent lamper and caught plenty of hares and rabbits bushing with terriers before she got stolen

Good little story. Thanks. Atb